mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
Ошибка!Локация: gs_standart_actions_npc_mashaСтрока: 1Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

I get this error whenever trying to access Masha in her room and even on the cheat menu, any fix?

laizin

Mar 14, 2018
hello,i tried to follow instruction to start the game but no luck,
i delete the original .qsp and replace the old one,
then got this error message,could someone tell me how to set it right?
thanks a bunch!

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
hello,i tried to follow instruction to start the game but no luck,
i delete the original .qsp and replace the old one,
then got this error message,could someone tell me how to set it right?
thanks a bunch!
I had a look at mine and all that seems to be missing from your screenshot is gameAwesomium which is an HTML file, try extracting the file again if that don't work you might need to download the file again.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There are close to two dozen fuckable characters in the game, and some have like 9 or 10 different sex scenes you can unlock. If you count build up scenes prior to full relationship, Mom and Aunt Nina have like 15 or more total sex scenes.

laizin

Mar 14, 2018
I had a look at mine and all that seems to be missing from your screenshot is gameAwesomium which is an HTML file, try extracting the file again if that don't work you might need to download the file again.
Thanks! it worked! :)

JoeBlu

Jan 27, 2018
I'm at the part where I need to get the suit to for the date, but the suit isn't available at the mall as far as I can tell. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'm at the part where I need to get the suit to for the date, but the suit isn't available at the mall as far as I can tell. Anyone able to point me in the right direction?
Items do not show up if you dont have enough money so earn more noney. I believe on the walkthrough for mum, the price for thebsuit is inclueded in the walkthrough

langworthy1264

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Ошибка!Локация: gs_standart_actions_npc_mashaСтрока: 1Номер действия: -1Описание: Unknown action!

I get this error whenever trying to access Masha in her room and even on the cheat menu, any fix?
I am getting this error as well. Did you find a work around?

I am getting this error as well. Did you find a work around?
disregard, I see the thread above that addresses...I will try

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I tried it but it still is in russian
Tried what? Placing the *en qsp file in the right directory and running the game? This thread is FILLED with people doing the English update. Read back a few pages and you'll find the instructions on how to do this, I know I posted something about it within the last page. Try those instructions then let us know what you tried, and did not work, then we can get you a solution.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes