Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
Can anybody tell me if the " " qsp is working with the .20 version?
Whenever i replace start.qsp with that file(and renaming it to start.qsp) i get an error when starting.
Something in russian so no idea what it says.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Can anybody tell me if the " " qsp is working with the .20 version?
Whenever i replace start.qsp with that file(and renaming it to start.qsp) i get an error when starting.
Something in russian so no idea what it says.
Man, you sound like an old lady from the accounting department: "I pressed something, and it all broke". Make a screenshot, show it to us.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
"In the directory mentioned there can only be one .qsp file."
You most likely added a new qsp file but didn't replace the old one. Delete the older one, or delete both of them and re-add the new one.

Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
I got it, didn't realise it would still see the old renamed file in the directory.
Working now. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I got it, didn't realise it would still see the old renamed file in the directory.
Working now. Thanks for pointing that out.
This question is the most asked and answered topic in this thread please add it to the OP @ace_boogie
Best to make it totally idiot proof
Please also add link to walk-through's as nobody ever searches the thread for help that would be too sensible and would require effort

Reactions: xoxo1001 and Sl0th

chr0n0s

Aug 24, 2017
I hope you can guide me but when I finish the sasha training in my apartment I can not go back to making alena go to clean my apartment nor can I make elsa come to the department scene or is there any way to keep it happening without having to lose sasha training could guide me
and someone knows when new content will come out

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes