Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks, I'll do that then. I was just hoping there might have been a repacked and uploaded version 19 standalone.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there.
Is it possible to play the 18 saves on 19 when there are so many changes like gifs ? And if 19 is out finally it is possible to just update the 18 to 19 and use the old saves ? (i hope it is the game is taking like over 20 h of gameplay)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey there.
Is it possible to play the 18 saves on 19 when there are so many changes like gifs ? And if 19 is out finally it is possible to just update the 18 to 19 and use the old saves ? (i hope it is the game is taking like over 20 h of gameplay)
It is possible, but inst recommend since there are new characters that have been added.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
oO you do not say that i have to play the whole game again :(
shit ....
Yes and no, ive been slowly making a save file again... or if need be, ill just make a custom one, i have done that before for someone, i rushed through got them back to the point they were before the update

Reactions: #NomeD and mtes
D

Deleted member 9433

Yes and no, ive been slowly making a save file again... or if need be, ill just make a custom one, i have done that before for someone, i rushed through got them back to the point they were before the update
Hmm that's a good idea ... i would do that myself cause i can read the code itself but russian No :D the safe file is in russian ?

Edit: Which editor do you use to edit the save files (n++ is not working for me)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hmm that's a good idea ... i would do that myself cause i can read the code itself but russian No :D the safe file is in russian ?

Edit: Which editor do you use to edit the save files (n++ is not working for me)
a tool created by @Pararock

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I corrected a translation error related to the array holding the 'attitude' counter. I also quickly added the cheat mod from SK (dirty copy/paste from 0.18 version).

It seems to be playable... Have fun...
Just to let you know I have tested it and there is an error, as to when you click on CHARS..location not found.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Just to let you know I have tested it and there is an error, as to when you click on CHARS..location not found.
I kinda guessed that would happen.... also i dare you to check my signatures spoiler

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
So after reading around I found out that I should be delivering leaflets to earn money and then working out, but I don't know where to go or who I'm supposed to talk to. Honestly I'm having some major troubles working out what I'm supposed to do at all. :(

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So after reading around I found out that I should be delivering leaflets to earn money and then working out, but I don't know where to go or who I'm supposed to talk to. Honestly I'm having some major troubles working out what I'm supposed to do at all. :(
Maybe this can help you a bit to get a start

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
okay....
1. Leafeats is a job that can be selected on your character laptop, located in there room, so laptop, look for a job, and a Work as a promoter, they can be done once a day in the city. after 13
2 The Gym is in the sports centre in the city

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Wait the work as a promoter button starts the job? Oh FFS... I just thought it was telling me I had to go to the center and find someone to talk to about the job. Wow.
I think I'm gonna have a hard time understanding what is going on here...

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Wait the work as a promoter button starts the job? Oh FFS... I just thought it was telling me I had to go to the center and find someone to talk to about the job. Wow.
I think I'm gonna have a hard time understanding what is going on here...
basically, what it does it adds the the value to make the job availbe to be performed, if you dont click it the offer to distruibite flyers in the city will not show up.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I've got a question.
On my current playthrough, i got to a part when sister is crying in her room. Before choosing any dialogue i went on and saved the game but when i came back to the screen the scene was over and i was just in her room with ordinary daily dialog. I tried waiting a couple weeks to see if the crying scene comes up again but it didnt so far.
Is it so rare for this scene to occur or did i screwed up my playthrough and need to start over? (im playing with menu editor 1.8)

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes