Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Which one?

The 19 QSP is a mess at the moment, bugs all over the place. Sasha is broken as well. So is Rada. Is there any chance that the translation has mistranslated two variables into the same word? Because lots of this code doesn't make any sense and it's code that had no reason to change.
Yes that is what i have said Zoomg's qsp had done that give us a second to load that qsp.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
notice anything....? @dspeed
Yeah the sobytiya variables are redeclared which means they're probably all supposed to be different variables which explains why everything is broken and why my progress with the stepsister is updating my progress with everything from Sasha to the gypsy to Julia to presumably Elsa.

That's the most irritating thing to fix I might have ever seen.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Excatly.... plus, i worked out why elsa wasnt working... an i have done a bypass.... the scenes will still trigger normally just a little better.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Excatly.... plus, i worked out why elsa wasnt working... an i have done a bypass.... the scenes will still trigger normally just a little better.
What you need mate is somebody who has a perfectly clean Russian QSP so you can find what variables are untranslated and just Ctrl-F through the Russian version and find every place they've been used.

Like this one perfectly clean Russian version, for example :)

These were mistranslated for a start

$data['события_лизавета_фото_с_хуем']
$data['события_лизавета_сдал_соц']
$data['события_лизавета_цепочка_вова']

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
What you need mate is somebody who has a perfectly clean Russian QSP so you can find what variables are untranslated and just Ctrl-F through the Russian version and find every place they've been used.

Like this one perfectly clean Russian version, for example :)

These were mistranslated for a start

$data['события_лизавета_фото_с_хуем']
$data['события_лизавета_сдал_соц']
$data['события_лизавета_цепочка_вова']
Lol that was a few pages back mate, anyway night dspeed i need to work tommorrow

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Just so you understand the scale of the problem; there's 68 matches for sobytiyami in the XML file.

Enjoy.
The whole "sobytiyami" and similar vars deal is due to how Yandex translation handles strings with underscores in them, and it always needs a second pass for cleanup since it screws up progression.
Basically a lot of different variables translate to the same garbled string, which someone needs to take care of afterwards.

The file attached is cleaned up from all those instances and works correctly (as correctly as the initial Russian qsp at least).
It also has an "Update characters" action in the MC's room that inserts new characters in old savegames (but will only work with previous saves that used russian-named vars).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I fixed all of those in the dictionary and in the qsp. I fixed all of the mistranslated variables I'll add the xml when I update the thread.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
It also has an "Update characters" action in the MC's room that inserts new characters in old savegames (but will only work with previous saves that used russian-named vars).
You sir, are a hero. Now, if you could make the same fix for "store" items in Big Kuyash". "New" items suffer the same fate in BK. Was only discovered when needing wine for Kate's quest line.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any new content in 0.19 with Lizaveta if you follow the "support her" path, rather than help her husband after set him up?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any new content in 0.19 with Lizaveta if you follow the "support her" path, rather than help her husband after set him up?
Well that is a bummer, unless that path is just a bust to start with. Didn't really picture playing house with her hubby present :p

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
try this,it may work
I corrected a translation error related to the array holding the 'attitude' counter. I also quickly added the cheat mod from SK (dirty copy/paste from 0.18 version).

It seems to be playable... Have fun...

EDIT: Corrected missing location when clicking on 'Chars' as pointed by @Robbo

Last edited:

CaveWolf

Jun 24, 2017
I corrected a translation error related to the array holding the 'attitude' counter. I also quickly added the cheat mod from SK (dirty copy/paste from 0.18 version).

I have extracted a copy from the 0.18 version...

It works when I use it. Others should make a backup first.

Forgot to say, unzip all files to the game directory.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016

I have extracted a copy from the 0.18 version...

It works when I use it. Others should make a backup first.
Hi there we have made all of the nessacy qsps that will be required, we only ask that you all wait, for ace boogie to add them, an upload the update hopefully he will have the internet in the next few days.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Should I download 17, 18 and 19?
It's going to take a while so, is Aceboogie going to update the main download to a version 19? (with the reduced filesize due to webm's)

I actually already started to download the big ass 17 from the Op but then cancelled it when I saw that there is a reduced filesize version.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Should I download 17, 18 and 19?
It's going to take a while so, is Aceboogie going to update the main download to a version 19? (with the reduced filesize due to webm's)

I actually already started to download the big ass 17 from the Op but then cancelled it when I saw that there is a reduced filesize version.
Download what you want, but if want to make it easier later download 17, and 18, than when ace releases 19 to use download it save your self sometime, and play 18 while you wait

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes