DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
As for fixing text, your best bet would be fixing the dictionary itself.
Yeah, that's what I was asking. Sorry I wasn't clear.

The latest one I have is 0.16. I can create one with 0.18 text but it'll take a few hours and I can give that to you to correct if you want
I don't want to cause you any trouble, but I would appreciate even the 16 library.

Thanks, though I wasn't particularly asking for a newer version. I followed the development of ttant's tool until it started to sound too complicated for an idiot to use.:)

Reactions: mineiros123

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Ohhhh nooo poor Avenger hes missing again ( shock !!! ) . But this time i think he got kidnaped by some Gnopinks :))) in the park where he drinked vodka (thats what ppl on his blog says : " he drunk again" ) .
Fan boys can you come with some kind of explanation like you did last time? 3 weeks delay already :D.

Reactions: toolkitxx

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ohhhh nooo poor Avenger hes missing again ( shock !!! ) . But this time i think he got kidnaped by some Gnopinks :))) in the park where he drinked vodka (thats what ppl on his blog says : " he drunk again" ) .
Fan boys can you come with some kind of explanation like you did last time? 3 weeks delay already :D.
Lol.... check the download links thread... boogie basically said that

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
is there a walkthrough anywhere

Bottom page , read the general guide and tips by Toolkitxx...and top page walktrough for every character.
Personal adivce play without cheats if this is your first time

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
is there a walkthrough anywhere

Bottom page , read the general guide and tips by Toolkitxx...and top page walktrough for every character.
Personal adivce play without cheats if this is your first time
Im currently going through some of the walkthroughs and remaking them... if i miss anything post it an ill add it in.

Reactions: ozzbrain

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

"Honestly did not go to the site in full confidence that the
update went Evenge on the connection no - as will be - I find out from him what happened and

unsubscribe Psy Sy To clarify the situation and one fagot who called me "let's say so extreme"
I only deal with content (video text Plot, etc.) - which I send to Evenge.
And he muddies the code and implements the game. That is why the date of the update does not depend on me. Moreover, I have nothing to muddle screens because the game itself and Evenge"

From what i understand Batman wasnt expecting the update confidently . Hes saying that he deals with content and Avenger the code.
But they are gonno delay again because someone said something "extreme"(i guess criticism or insults) about them.(not sure 100% about this part).

Edit: forgot to say they blame "Pirates" for decrease income $

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2017
-one fagot who called me "let's say so extreme"
google is yet to become a skynet..anyway no one said anything extreme to batman guy just that hes a middleman which for some reason made him mad.
P.S. ruskies are mad because new upd apparently should've been out in 23rd.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
-one fagot who called me "let's say so extreme"
google is yet to become a skynet..anyway no one said anything extreme to batman guy just that hes a middleman which for some reason made him mad.
P.S. ruskies are mad because new upd apparently should've been out in 23rd.
It should've been out last week :

Obneova will be next week Closer to the weekend

They're full of bullshit....Such a shame cause this is a really great game and deserve a better owner :).

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes