Mod QSP Abandoned [Son of a bitch!] Translation Project 0.29 v0.8.2

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
One of the most fun threads to watch, do you guys know that? Not because of the jokes, or whatever... But simply because over time there's more people who really want to help with the project. More suggestions and people willing to add their time and ideas to it. Props @Xorgroth and everyone helping the good cause! :love:

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Alright, there's a new release out now and it's mostly translation updates. So many of them... also for anyone who mods our version. I actually updated the release branch, I feel like I did something useful today.

Runibv

Jan 13, 2019
Hey there. I'm wondering what exactly am I doing wrong? I only managed to have the starting screen in English for some reason but the rest of the game still appears in Russian. Help?

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Hey there. I'm wondering what exactly am I doing wrong? I only managed to have the starting screen in English for some reason but the rest of the game still appears in Russian. Help?
Are you using the exe file?
If yes the very first couple of screens are still russian but the game becomes English.

Runibv

Jan 13, 2019
Are you using the exe file?
If yes the very first couple of screens are still russian but the game becomes English.
I think I am using the exe file, yes. I tried to "blindly" navigate through the game to see if anything changes, but still all texts in Russian. Thanks anyway for the suggestion.
Later Edit: Somehow I managed to solve the issue. Thanks again for the help! :)

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
I downloaded files but don't know what to do.Somebody help me ?
go to
and make sure you have downed all files at

Then click on the link above to see all threads

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Alena scene in the club is still black screening, newest version of the CCE mod newest version of the game
Are these the toilet scense you talk about? It might be because the webm files use a German ß in the name, as the qsp file has a single s in there...

Nov 14, 2018
Are these the toilet scense you talk about? It might be because the webm files use a German ß in the name, as the qsp file has a single s in there...
Yeah, like when I say come closer it immediately goes black and the whole toilet scene is blacked out. Got a fix?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Might have to change that code a bit at that scene. I just copied from my unique_npc folder but guess it's different for others. Kind of weird, but know that scene is going to break for people who have the 'c' in there.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Didn't realise anyone would actually have the c in the file names...
Maybe test with a wildcard of some sort? Not sure what QSP can deal with.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Actually I'm surprised it's something different for other people. Must of been one of the torrent uploaders or something but my SOB folder is from like the 0.19 release. If it changed then Avenger hasn't ever updated the code for it. Trying to figure it out too, since that part is actually html.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
It might be possible, maybe, to introduce a cheat button to solve this? Or ask people to rename the files themselves (tricky).

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I did think about a batch file or bash file, which yeah can be a little tricky. Maybe a button would work too.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I did think about a batch file or bash file, which yeah can be a little tricky. Maybe a button would work too.
Are we in a place where we've got a stablish single file to start moving the mod over to mate?

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Are we in a place where we've got a stablish single file to start moving the mod over to mate?
Yeah, I think it's in a pretty good spot right now. I also made a release branch if you want super stable and untouched with crazy dev hands. ;)

Reactions: dspeed
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes