VN Ren'Py Completed Something's in the Air [v4E] [dateariane]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
somethingsintheair.jpg

Overview:
Sequel of Date Ariane. A week after dating Ariane, you have the choice to keep in touch with her or find another woman to date. The game has multiple story line and ending, with multiple character. Your choice matter.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-08
Release Date: 2016-06-25
Developer: ArianeB -
Censored: No
Version: 4E
Language: English
Other games: Date Ariane - Rachel Meets Ariane - Ariane in Paradise - Hopepunk City
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android 7: - -
Android 8+: - - -
Chormebook: - -
Extra:
Italian TL*

Dole thanks for the link

arihouse5.jpg bonniepool5.jpg bar3.jpg dinerorderc.jpg hall3taunt.jpg arivacend6.jpg aricar9a.jpg arihousedrunk3.jpg tercera17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Your Links on Both posts here and Date Ariane for d/load are not linked for easy d/load, people need to highlight them and open new tab to get them.

Reactions: maxijbfsdkbhdsfg

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
well the other thing i can do is upload to mega but this is giving better speed,if others have problems i will change it.:)

Reactions: DarkSoul99

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Txs for migrate it. Get some picture and add [Finished] in the title would be better.

Your Links on Both posts here and Date Ariane for d/load are not linked for easy d/load, people need to highlight them and open new tab to get them.
I know about that problem, but just saying that ArianeB quite paranoid if you upload her works to different location. That's why I don't upload the data myself to Mega and instead give the official download link. Also she (/or he?) has patent the IP.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
SITA walkthrough -

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if somebody have another link for download it, i would like.. because i cant download it from the official website link (and link here too,as its official ones) i get stuck at 190mb and the download stop and i cant continu it so need to restart and same things happen again and again....
no idea if its just me or if the server have troubles but its very boring i try to take it for hours now -_-

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
if somebody have another link for download it, i would like.. because i cant download it from the official website link (and link here too,as its official ones) i get stuck at 190mb and the download stop and i cant continu it so need to restart and same things happen again and again....
no idea if its just me or if the server have troubles but its very boring i try to take it for hours now :noexpression:
Deleted Gofile link..
Every other download available of SITA that isn't on her site is uploaded, keep2... fileb... etc. (Slow ass feed me sites)

Edited to remove gofile link

Last edited:
Reactions: macadam

goldenface

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone know any other games like this one? I really liked this game and I haven't found anything similar of similar quality. Most games here are really story driven and linear while this one's pretty easy going and also realistic

Reactions: Bru2133

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
All mirrors in OP has been fixed

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No improvement I see. Date Ariane and the rest was bad enough. Sorry a big (n) on this one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote