Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
So is the update at the end of this month or was the crappy themyscira "update" the reason we gotta wait another month?
We'll get it around the start of May, and I suggest you be patient since knowing SR7 it'll be Themyscira content that the Unity version doesn't have yet and maybe some of the missing shit from the Iceberg Lounge event.

Kihba Ladnam

Apr 6, 2020
Guys i am currently playing 2.3.95 ver and i have been stuck on wonder woman. Her only action available is lasso and that also was playable few times and now it is showing rest from interrogation. Is it normal or any bug also can i update the game to current ver?

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Guys i am currently playing 2.3.95 ver and i have been stuck on wonder woman. Her only action available is lasso and that also was playable few times and now it is showing rest from interrogation. Is it normal or any bug also can i update the game to current ver?
Update to the latest version - all versions are buggy as hell, but the bug you're experiencing may be fixed by the update. Or not. It's a crapshoot at this stage.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
On a second save Supergirls blue suit was completely skipped. I already have the Slut costume. Why is this happening?
Probably a bug in the code. My guess it you probably can unlock it on some new games but not on others, because I've experienced similar issues where one new game was completely broken/fucked and another was where everything completely fine and worked as normal.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes