fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
There's no event button, that's the problem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the gotham girls are not listed under scenes.
Update on this in case it happens to anyone else. It turns out the "event scenes" button shows up only after unlocking Themyscira. They overlooked the possibility of doing the Gotham event first and Themyscira later, so if you haven't been to Themyscira, you have no way to watch the Gotham scenes in the vault until you go there.

Reactions: Drakenite

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
Whatever happened to the "big end of February update"? I don't see anything new since last time I checked.

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
Whatever happened to the "big end of February update"? I don't see anything new since last time I checked.
That was the Themyscira Ren'Py standalone (itself unfinished), linked on the OP.
Worth a try and an encouraging sign that they may well move to Ren'Py completely in the future.

JOHNG241

Jun 9, 2021
Hello Please can anyone help me , When i try to enter Emyllou's Room at The penguin Hotel i get a black screen and the game stops playing . I tried to download a Sprite Fix but i don't know where to paste it . Is there anyone who can help me ?

Reactions: Sirbia

yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
Hello Please can anyone help me , When i try to enter Emyllou's Room at The penguin Hotel i get a black screen and the game stops playing . I tried to download a Sprite Fix but i don't know where to paste it . Is there anyone who can help me ?
It's bugged. No word on when it'll be fixed.

• Sad
Reactions: lazybones123

Adson123

Jun 29, 2020
Literally none of the content needs remastering. The further back you go the better the content typically is as it was created before SR7 started relying heavily on copy paste.
and to be honest, you cant exactly remaster something that you not even finished, like,most of the first girls he added doesnt have full content yet

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
This thing came out when I tried to clone one of the girls...
Is it a bug? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you fellows enjoy it ;)
Yes. That is definitely a bug.
Have you tried flushing the clone tube to get rid of it? If that doesn't work, i suggest you delete your save and start a new game.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I am aware I didn't know how to use this function until like the first halloween event.I began notice patterns in the conversations since way early. "Supergirl, do this" "Whaat no way" "random threat" "oh ok" so as you might guess, I started to use the skip function very liberally to skip what quickly became pointless foreplay. (Not all fp is pointless, but this game quickly became such)
But even so, I have been around this game since it was only dance and maybe one Harley Blowjob or something. So it's been a while. I think a decade or something.

See the chikan game right there in my signature? I've known that game maybe a few weeks, and yet that game has officially given me more hours in enjoyment than Something unlimited has. THAT is how uneffective this game has become. Not to mention hours of limpness with so much rinse and repeat.
My point is, THAT is how it's done. THAT game actually delivers enjoyment instead of just more incomplete content for the sake of timelines. It's not even a huge game, but at least it delivers modest, but effectively passionate content.
Don't matter if you accept it or not. Embrace buyer's remorse or not

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
I downloaded the game (Mac) using mega but I couldn't open it after extracting the game and gets an error saying that the app could not be opened. I tried to redownload the game on other links but they don't work. Why is it not working?

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
What's the game called? All I see are moon runes.
It's linked to the picture in my signature, just click on it. There's like a bunch translations, none I dare post in this thread where my comments can sometimes irk people XD.
If you can't copy the name from dlsite, you can do itwhen you click the circle ands see all of it's works.
Now I correct, it's not a long game, but it is a great game. It's a game so good you can enjoy it lots of times.

Last edited:

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So is the update at the end of this month or was the crappy themyscira "update" the reason we gotta wait another month?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes