slick05

Oct 13, 2017
Any way to repeat the yacht stuff? Missed a lot of things there I'm guessing.

Also, It's really difficult to tell how to progress with certain characters/if you've seen all their content. Like Lois, I dunno if there's more outside of the BJ or not. Same with Harley.
For Lois/Harley I'm referring to the stuff in the labs, not other stuff like the yacht scenes/story stuff. Seems like all you can do with Harley in the cells is the BJ you get REALLY early on. Actually seems like a BJ is as far as any character goes.. if even that in the cells.

(btw ty for answering my bordello question)

EDIT: Maybe it's just me being stupid, but this game has a lot of areas compared to other games where I have absolutely no idea if there's more to do. Is a lot of stuff just unfinished and the dev spread themselves too thin, or am I missing stuff? lol

DOUBLE EDIT: AND KILLER FROST ONCE SHE'S IN MY CELLS I CANT GET PAST THE STRIP OPTION, IDK IF THERE IS ANYTHING ahhh I like this game but its frustrating me.

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018

Also, It's really difficult to tell how to progress with certain characters/if you've seen all their content. Like Lois, I dunno if there's more outside of the BJ or not. Same with Harley.
For Lois/Harley I'm referring to the stuff in the labs, not other stuff like the yacht scenes/story stuff. Seems like all you can do with Harley in the cells is the BJ you get REALLY early on. Actually seems like a BJ is as far as any character goes.. if even that in the cells.

EDIT: Maybe it's just me being stupid, but this game has a lot of areas compared to other games where I have absolutely no idea if there's more to do. Is a lot of stuff just unfinished and the dev spread themselves too thin, or am I missing stuff? lol

DOUBLE EDIT: AND KILLER FROST ONCE SHE'S IN MY CELLS I CANT GET PAST THE STRIP OPTION, IDK IF THERE IS ANYTHING ahhh I like this game but its frustrating me.
You can repeat the yacht stuff by going to the office and selecting the reset event option

The game isn't completed yet, so a lot of the characters don't have too much content. Sunset spread themselves out early on, but now Sunset is focusing on one character per update. In the latest version, the only people in the labs that has the majority of their content is Terra and Miss Martian.

Reactions: KaiserST

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You can repeat the yacht stuff by going to the office and selecting the reset event option

The game isn't completed yet, so a lot of the characters don't have too much content. Sunset spread themselves out early on, but now Sunset is focusing on one character per update. In the latest version, the only people in the labs that has the majority of their content is Terra and Miss Martian.
and raven

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

It's not like this game has several guides or anything.

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
Heard some complaints about guides or something. I have a guide up to 2.1.8. It came with the downloaded game so not sure what the fuzz is about. Maybe 2.2.2 does not have it in the RAR file?

Meh. Enjoy the guide, the rest is going to be trial and error I guess.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes