notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
is there a plan to add years to the calendar? I dont know how it works know but I believe it wouldnt be unrealistic to reach 900+ days, I wst thinking a year number left to the days so it woud flip every 365 days

Feb 13, 2018
Haven't played this game in a long while, but would like to return to it soon. Any updates for Lois, or timeline for such? Last I recall, she had scenes in the doll suit and a few of the other basics.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I'm sure the game is decent, but I've already played for an hour without any real sex scenes, even through cheating. The pacing is crazy insane for a whole mind control thing.

RT567

Oct 14, 2016
Haven't played this game in a long while, but would like to return to it soon. Any updates for Lois, or timeline for such? Last I recall, she had scenes in the doll suit and a few of the other basics.
If you last played when she had the doll suit then no, nothing has been added for her since. Still goes as far as BJ. There have been no updates announced for Lois so far AFAIK. There's a possibility that she might get some content sooner rather than later since another character that had been put on ice so to speak got scenes in the last update (Tala). But that's just speculation on my part.
Don't get your hopes up and you won't be disappointed.

Keep in mind that updates now come every 2 months, with the next one coming end of january/beginning of february.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I'm sure the game is decent, but I've already played for an hour without any real sex scenes, even through cheating. The pacing is crazy insane for a whole mind control thing.
Well you need to play more because there are plenty sex scenes in the game at this moment .So don't give up;):
-Tala(anal),Blackfire(Yacht sex and anal),Cheetah(Yacht anal),Cheshire(Yacht sex and anal),Galatea(Yacht sex and anal),Giganta
(Yacht sex ),Harley(Yacht sex and anal),Jinx(Yacht sex ),Mercy(Yacht sex and anal),Miss Martian(Private Room sex and anal),Artemis(Private Room sex and anal),Batgirl(Private Room sex and anal),Ravager(Yacht sex ),Roulette(Prison anal and anal),Star Sapphire(Yacht anal),Superwoman(Yacht sex and anal),Talia(Yacht anal),Terra(Cell sex,anal and Private Room sex and anal),Livewire(anal)
what happen to art asset 19
HD ASSET PACK 19

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
What all content exists for Vixen and Wonder Woman? I've gotten the strip command for Vixen and the lasso for the latter, but nothing beyond that.

VacantGuy

Jul 15, 2017
anyone got assets that come in parts or at least know how to get them. e.g: (arms, legs?) plan to make animations.

zekameka

Aug 4, 2018
I wonder, why this game still doesnt have user mods? Such a vast possibility here... Or is it related to game engine? I think for sure that if it was on renpy, there would be tons of user mods and content.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
If you're referring to the update, no it's not today. The roadmap has already been posted several times, so do some research before posting huge gifs.

2.1.9 – Terra (November 30th)

2.2.0 – Miss Martian (January 31st)

2.2.1 – Artemis (March 30th)

I wonder, why this game still doesnt have user mods? Such a vast possibility here... Or is it related to game engine? I think for sure that if it was on renpy, there would be tons of user mods and content.
I'd say there are two main factors, one is that this a unity game and the code is a mess. The other is that art being quite hard to replicate, something which is far easier on 3d games.

someone sends me some save file with the game 100%, please
my English is bad
Here is my almost completed save:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent work Krull, this might be my favorite so far.

EDIT: Guys if anyone wants to make their opinions, suggestions and critics heard by the developers go to this link and complete the survey.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I cant fathom why peoole would vote for MM or Artemis when girls like frigging WW, Huntress or Raven is available.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes