moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
This +1
Usually 4 or 8 usually post both versions... though I didn't specifically ask as an anon this last release... I did that today so I hope somebody comes through.
Is it possible for someone to get the mac version of the 2.0? I much rather play it natively than on a VM
*update* I find this behavior odd.... it has been a week(ish) and I haven't seen a mac version posted on either chan... anon usually doesn't let me down like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: mighty

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks to SLDR and the friendly folks at /htg/, we have an update!! And the guy above me for posting it, too!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That could be true but I'll stay out of that cuz I know the anons at the chans are highly competitive. They think it's like the Highlander... "There can only be one."

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
That could be true but I'll stay out of that cuz I know the anons at the chans are highly competitive. They think it's like the Highlander... "There can only be one."
A wise policy, but I still felt it wouldn't have been fair of me to not point out where I actually got it.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
could somebody help find a mac version of 2.0.1 please? I've asked on a chan but I'm prepared for unhelpful mockery from a pack of bored chanons while I wait to find out Sunset didn't bother to compile a mac version (like they did for 2.0).

Last edited:

NetZero

Aug 9, 2016
anybody know the changelog for 2.01?
SU 2.0 → SU 2.0.1 Changelog

———————————————

Fixed —————————————

Some GUI overlay problems in Villain Posting

Batgirl sprites lingering in Stables Costume menu

Lois handjobs scenes deadends in vault

Some heists at same locations overwriting each other

Moving back and forth in the vault

Added —————————————

Batgirl content

Livewire content

Glamour Slam backgrounds

Lex Room backgrounds

basically from what i found you have 2 scenes with livewire if you post her in your room, someone mentioned you can post her at the glamor slam and get some buttsex?.. idk yet. This is mostly a batgirl update. Stripping , dancing and nude outfits stuff. not too shabby.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes