Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
This update was great.
Is there currently a roadmap that shows what characters will be focused on next?
Hi this is the roadmap for the next update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi the HD Asset Pack is a bonus for patrons and there are some scenes that are not in game right now
-supergirl nude , etc
You will see Artemis naked in (March 30th) so now you need to wait :)
Yep.

Reactions: KaiserST

Schifty

Feb 9, 2018
What is the purpose to have different girl, but having same tits shape / size etc........ at least have diversity about girls, its always the same on every game........

Djunk101

Oct 15, 2018
What is the purpose to have different girl, but having same tits shape / size etc........ at least have diversity about girls, its always the same on every game........
While I'm a fan of more diverse body types myself (though I'd argue there is at least a little variety with character like Wonder Woman or Superwoman), I do think the personalities, different ways Lex approaches some of them, and even the more superficial design details do allow for variety. If you're ignoring or just don't care about the writing and characters, then yeah it's probably gonna feel a lot more samey.

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
Robotics wasn't add yet, be patient for future releases.

Here's some stuff from Gunsmoke Games Discord.

First is a look at all of the cast present in the Yacht event so far (minus Cheetah, the furry hate...)

View attachment 158299

Here we have Giganta look for the party. Her part was cut from this update but will be added in the future.

View attachment 158298

And finally confirmation from SR7's himself about what else we can expect to be added to the event in future releases.

View attachment 158300
I'm actually disappointed in the design choice in outfits for Blackfire and Galatea. They're boring, in the case of Blackfire, or really don't fit the character, Galatea's dress should emphasize tits, not midriff, or whatever. Though they killed it with Chesire, Harley and and Superwoman, and I can't really fault Mercy's choice of outfit, because a dress that looks that conservative does fit her character extremely well. I wish there was a point in the game where we could just swap, mix-and-match, all of the outfits we've seen so far.

Gunsmoke Games

Something Unlimited
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I see in the HD Asset Pack 19 that artemis is nude. But in game I can't have it. It's normal
?
Hi this is the roadmap for the next update

Hi the HD Asset Pack is a bonus for patrons and there are some scenes that are not in game right now
-supergirl nude , etc
You will see Artemis naked in (March 30th) so now you need to wait :)

You can see Artemis nude naturally in game via the Private Room right now.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
If anyone could help me out with some tip/hint without any spoilers that would be great. I put my question into spoiler tag, dont want to ruin anybodys fun unintentionally.

also, no matter how many times i do heist for big cash, my threat level remains zero.

Thanks in advance, sorry for the little long post.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure Vandal Savage is dead in my game. Audrey has now been missing for over a year and he hasn't come back to check on Metropolis. Maybe Zoom killed him?

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
You know I've watched this game for a while now and I'm curious about the henchwomen. Did SR7 always plan on those 6 (Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Galatea, Cheshire, Superwoman) as the henchwoman? I have to be honest I thought Lois would be one of the ladies due to the fact she pops up so early in the game and she unlike the others has a "main cell" alongside Harley and Mercy. I've always been curious about Lois' storyline (whenever you end up getting to her).

jakepauler69

Oct 7, 2017
Haven't looked at this game for a while, but the new update looks promising. Last I played the updates were generally considered unfinished or unsatisfactory. What's the consensus now? Is it worth downloading? Also, is there an up-to-date walkthrough of the game? Also how do you safely transfer save files because last I played it wasn't possibly without messing with the registry which could be dangerous and difficult to understand.

Hopeisbaeee

Dec 11, 2018
There a specific way to get the ivy and frost lesbian scenes in the cells and bordella to trigger or just random?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
You know I've watched this game for a while now and I'm curious about the henchwomen. Did SR7 always plan on those 6 (Mercy, Harley, Blackfire, Galatea, Cheshire, Superwoman) as the henchwoman? I have to be honest I thought Lois would be one of the ladies due to the fact she pops up so early in the game and she unlike the others has a "main cell" alongside Harley and Mercy. I've always been curious about Lois' storyline (whenever you end up getting to her).
No actually I seem to remember when the game was first being worked on it was 3 henchwomen, 6 heroines, and Lois who were supposed to be capturable.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes