dsouliv03

Feb 13, 2018
who didnt use cheat in this game?? i think the bugs are because of old save or the cheat table -_-) if u have complete save w/out cheats lemme copy

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
who didnt use cheat in this game?? i think the bugs are because of old save or the cheat table :noexpression:) if u have complete save w/out cheats lemme copy
me, even dont know how to cheat
but here i have the same bug as the others
(lasso content)

Reactions: Zer0z

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
for me right now this game is a definition of low quality bait meme.
launch a version without testing, with so many bugs and he said dont will launch a fix version in discord...
i hope that huge patreon loss make him wake up.

nij1030

Feb 15, 2018
Honestly I haven't downloaded an update since last year. All I'm seeing every time i check in is the same shit that made me stop supporting sunset in the first place. Thank fuck I stopped supporting him before the switch to a two month release schedule. I mean, I'd be fine with that schedule if we were seeing the results of two months of work. How does someone feel ok about consistently delivering such buggy, lack luster updates to his "fans".

We've been saying it for years: finish what you started. I feel like if you're accepting $8000-$10,000 a month, you'd feel some sort of obligation to meet the expectations of those supporting you, and I don't think that our expectations are that crazy. I understand that it's hard work to finish a character, and that adding new ones is simpler, but isn't that just literally the definition of laziness? I feel like there really isn't any motivation to finish this game at all. Why would he? This never-ending clusterfuck of a project is generating so much revenue, even without any effort towards a completed product. Finishing it would mean ending this guaranteed revenue stream and having to idk...put in actual effort to make a new game? Similar to the effort we saw in the first few releases of SU?

Sort of a tangent, but is it actually true that discord mods are deleting comments that criticize the game/dev? That's super fucked and totally defeats the purpose of even having a forum. It's just an echo chamber of people saying totally unhelpful and nonconstructive things.

rant over. Now hunkering down and bracing myself for the shitstorm that is bound to strike. I'll be back in two months.

ookamooka

Aug 8, 2016
When did this game get so blatantly homophobic? It was okay when it was just one character but in this update half of the new dialogue has callouts of 'faggot' 'faggy' or 'that was so gay'.

Seriously offputting

Kao

Nov 12, 2016
So I have to say I love the game. The art is great, and both the setting and characters are fun. But I really get the feeling the game is too big for sunset to build on his own.

It's taken us about three builds to actually put in the assets for the Artemis private room sex scenes in, In the last build the leash scenes were missing the correct background, and in this build we're missing the Terra blowjob scene that's mentioned in the changelog.

And now we've gotten messages saying "Oh we're working on the next event, rather than finishing up characters." Which frankly astounds me. I know it's been mentioned several times that he gets bored easily, but he's clearly got enough characters in the game where he could work on say Wonder Woman one week and then Zatanna the next, and then Audrey. There's also enough variance between the Glamour Slam, the Bordello and the Cell scenes that means it shouldn't end up too samey. Instead we're going to get a boat event, with probably two more girls that won't get finished.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game it's just there's so many little faults, I feel like I'll have to wait a year before it's worth giving it another playthrough.

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Man the Superwoman introduction was so out-of-the-blue when visting Wonderwoman. I was expecting a henchwoman with that kind of dialouge being thrown about willy nilly.

The fuck is going on with SR7?

Like, I joke about Raven content but the sheer drop of quality control on the bi-monthly releases is just... wow...

At this point, I'd rather SR7 do short comics than releasing the updates for SU so.... haphazardly. The art quality can only hold out so long for the game and I'm honestly expecting the asset packs more so than the actual game update.

I know SR7 has been through some stuff the past months from what I gathered from others on the site discussing it prior the game updates but... just feels like SR7 needs a hiatus and collect himself if he genuinely wants to keep doing this because he enjoys making this a reality... or call it quits before it rolls further downhill

ForeverOnline

Feb 8, 2018
He's done with this game and is just scamming people now. The entire model for this game hinted at that this was going to end up the case, even if it didn't start out this way. You can't have a game with dozens if not hundreds of characters, a new one each new release, and the features promised and added; especially when the content actually added in for 'depth' was the level of a LoP or flash adult game. Was robotics ever going to be used? Superpowers? Whatever?

Like halfway through this, it was clear Sunset was only interested in VN aspects. Which is fine, he is an amateur game dev and the process would work faster in Renpy anyway. Focus in on seven or eight, maybe ten girls. Do shit right.

Reactions: MilkShank and GaRbS

Maragdus

Jul 1, 2017
Maybe that will wake him up and rethink his decision to not roll out a bug fix....thats a steep drop considering he was still over 9k an hour or 2 ago. Thats gotta hurt
Actually it seems the patreon system mass band people all creators lost a shit ton of patreons.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes