mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
You can get your slutty rogue fix in Rogue-like:Evolution ;)
Played this some time ago, liked it. Now i am only waiting for some updates, last i heard added emma frost, so i'm looking forward more action with x-girls :biggrin:.

Reactions: tombfall

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
You can get your slutty rogue fix in Rogue-like:Evolution ;)
I liked this game initially, the art is fantastic, but unfortunately because there is no story, I thought it got boring really quickly.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Right now it's just the winner, but we have discussed potentially adding in some other favorites that didn't make the cut.
Thanks for answering! I always wondered if at some point later SR7 will add costumes for the hire able female villains or get them to work at the GS or MB! Just a suggestion from a random voice on the internet XD

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Can someone give me the updated day ?
Sorry bad eng
If you are talking about what day the new update drops, it will be the last day of this month. January 31st probably at night since Sunset always squeezes in some work on launch day.

Reactions: ponyguy

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
So i just started the game again. Did the whole Grodd thing and ended up in the island. Now i don't want to sound like a dick but......HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE?
I mean its been so long. It was fun with frost in the beginning but now i just wanna leave.
In terms of progress had 1st talk with Amanda Waller a couple of days ago.
What next? Plz help

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
keep progressing in days and eventually you get out. you meet with Roulette twice. have some scenes with Ivy check the showers, etc.

Reactions: ponyguy

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm not sure if the Image Rip on the Front Page is the Same as the HD Asset Pack 8 for $10 Patrons but if anyone is interested in it here it is.

The Asset Pack usually contains the Content that's in-game and Content that has been made but not in game just yet.

Small Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I'm not sure if the Image Rip on the Front Page is the Same as the HD Asset Pack 8 for $10 Patrons but if anyone is interested in it here it is.

The Asset Pack usually contains the Content that's in-game and Content that has been made but not in game just yet.

Small Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder what that image of Wonder Woman will be used for. Looks like the Glamour Slam, but it's in a costume that looks like something that would be in the cell.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes