anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Lol, that's not how it works.
Which part? The Incredibles being closer to Marvel, because Marvel and Pixar are Disney properties? Or the fact that a Disney heroine would be out of place in a DC based game?

If the former, I know that The Incredibles are the property of Pixar Animation Studio and not Marvel. But I was implying that they would be more likely to feature in a cross-over with Marvel than DC.

If the latter, I understand that technically the author of the game can put whomever they like in it, but again a Disney cross-over would be less plausible than say Vertigo comics which is owned by DC. Or something like Harry Potter whose movie rights are owned by Warner Bros, who also own DC.

Reactions: KaiserST

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Which part? The Incredibles being closer to Marvel, because Marvel and Pixar are Disney properties? Or the fact that a Disney heroine would be out of place in a DC based game?

If the former, I know that The Incredibles are the property of Pixar Animation Studio and not Marvel. But I was implying that they would be more likely to feature in a cross-over with Marvel than DC.

If the latter, I understand that technically the author of the game can put whomever they like in it, but again a Disney cross-over would be less plausible than say Vertigo comics which is owned by DC. Or something like Harry Potter whose movie rights are owned by Warner Bros, who also own DC.

If they were in the DCAU or any Animated DC property they most likely will be in the game. That's what the creator said.

VaSSis

Feb 14, 2018
How i can use private room? If i open it the game freez. if i place Batgirl there i nothing hapend.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i am right but i do get them mastaken at time's but this is dc so i think only dc toon's well show up
like burta and some of the others. she may not be dc but i would love a she hulk that fine ass green
curve body of her's damn she so hot.

Reactions: Grayking666

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
More of all the girls and if he can control super heros why not villens as well i mean he has black fire and chesira with on and killer frost why not others.

Reactions: Oniblonde
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes