HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
This next update should have something for everyone. The game is very stable and after some testing it seems that everything is working as it should.

I will say one thing though. We still don't know if you should use a new save or if older saves will work. We will let you know on the day of release. Sunset is still putting a lot of things together so testing is going to take a bit leading up to release.

See you all on the 31st. To drum up some hype I will post the final Changelog then. I would of posted it today but like I said just now, parts are still being added so Sunset still doesn't have a definitive list of things that will make it in.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
This next update should have something for everyone. The game is very stable and after some testing it seems that everything is working as it should.

I will say one thing though. We still don't know if you should use a new save or if older saves will work. We will let you know on the day of release. Sunset is still putting a lot of things together so testing is going to take a bit leading up to release.

See you all on the 31st. To drum up some hype I will post the final Changelog then. I would of posted it today but like I said just now, parts are still being added so Sunset still doesn't have a definitive list of things that will make it in.
better to play it safe and force a new save, there's a crude strategy walkthrough available most can use to get back to where they were if they need it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Oh, saves might not work? Oh well. I was thinking about replaying the game anyway, since there are a few bugs I can't get rid of. Such as Artemis's slot having the ''locked'' background even though I have her captured. Had the same issue with Batgirl, but I was able to fix it by using the cheat menu to just uncapture her and then capture her again. Can't do that with Artemis since there are no cheats for her in the menu. And of course, not being able to leave the prison if I choose to revisit it.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
better to play it safe and force a new save, there's a crude strategy walkthrough available most can use to get back to where they were if they need it.
Archer, one of the other Mods, has a guide as well. If you are a Patron you can grab it on the Discord.

Oh, saves might not work? Oh well. I was thinking about replaying the game anyway, since there are a few bugs I can't get rid of. Such as Artemis's slot having the ''locked'' background even though I have her captured. Had the same issue with Batgirl, but I was able to fix it by using the cheat menu to just uncapture her and then capture her again. Can't do that with Artemis since there are no cheats for her in the menu. And of course, not being able to leave the prison if I choose to revisit it.
The Prison stuff should work beginning to end now. There is some replayability since there are 3 endings with this upcoming update. You can break out 3 characters and have them added to the Villains page. Sunset has made it so if it comes to it, you can now hire double the amount of Villains for whatever. You will see a Next Button on a lot of stuff now. Most of the GUI's have been thrown out for new ones that help keep the flow. A huge chunk of content was QOL improvements like the Next Button but it was also so Sunset can add Girls and Content MUCH MUCH easier than before, but you will all see when the update comes out.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The Prison stuff should work beginning to end now. There is some replayability since there are 3 endings with this upcoming update. You can break out 3 characters and have them added to the Villains page. Sunset has made it so if it comes to it, you can now hire double the amount of Villains for whatever. You will see a Next Button on a lot of stuff now. Most of the GUI's have been thrown out for new ones that help keep the flow. A huge chunk of content was QOL improvements like the Next Button but it was also so Sunset can add Girls and Content MUCH MUCH easier than before, but you will all see when the update comes out.
That's good to hear.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
be careful how you word it makes it sound like this patch is a teaser for the next patch which should be a helluva lot more content. people may end up having high expectations.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
be careful how you word it makes it sound like this patch is a teaser for the next patch which should be a helluva lot more content. people may end up having high expectations.
Oh for sure. There is a lot here regardless. Once the Changelog is out you guys will see what I mean.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I am a Moderator on the SU Discord. Sunset is a friend of mine at this point.

On the interest that Smokeshank wanted to extend the SU name I have become a bridge between the F95 Community and the Discord. Within reason I spread news that many of you may have not heard or in many cases, missed entirely.

I am here to spread news and answer questions.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
On the interest that Smokeshank wanted to extend the SU name I have become a bridge between the F95 Community and the Discord. Within reason I spread news that many of you may have not heard or in many cases, missed entirely.
why did he screw up Poison ivy's eye color? I know Artistic license but you pull up any image of her outside of SU and Harley Quinn and Batman they're pale/bright green. Or as one description puts it " Eyes of jade so striking men cannot help but be allured to her."

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016

Great

happy to hear this
i hope the feedback of 095 can aport some ideas can upgrade the game to the best posibble

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
why did he screw up Poison ivy's eye color? I know Artistic license but you pull up any image of her outside of SU and Harley Quinn and Batman they're pale/bright green. Or as one description puts it " Eyes of jade so striking men cannot help but be allured to her."
I will bring it up with him. Might be because they looked better this way or it could of been a mistake. Regardless I will let him know

Sunset changed it because they were changed in multiple iterations as well. She has never kept her "Eyes of Jade" consistently. He drew them so they would match the artstyle. Having white eyes would be distracting.

Basically Ivy doesn't have set eyes. They are always changing.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I will bring it up with him. Might be because they looked better this way or it could of been a mistake. Regardless I will let him know

Sunset changed it because they were changed in multiple iterations as well. She has never kept her "Eyes of Jade" consistently. He drew them so they would match the artstyle. Having white eyes would be distracting.

Basically Ivy doesn't have set eyes. They are always changing.

is my rebuttal to his statement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: J103 and Dozer
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes