CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I was waiting for someone to correct my mistake, depending the series Wonder Woman is either the daughter of Zeus or the Daughter of Aries the God of War. In the DCAU it's Aries and theres a multi episode story arc dedicated to that fact.

Reactions: ponyguy

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
I was waiting for someone to correct my mistake, depending the series Wonder Woman is either the daughter of Zeus or the Daughter of Aries the God of War. In the DCAU it's Aries and theres a multi episode story arc dedicated to that fact.
You're correct DCAU is Ares and in the comics right now in Rebirth is Zeus

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Definitely the shining beacon of this game is the Cell interactions Lex has with the women. The Strip Club is a great introductory piece, but runs it's course very quickly. Meta-Bordello has potential, as I like the idea of the heroines being used as his money-making playthings, but it feels a little redundant. It's just a place where customers can get a little more "intimate" with the girls. Well, we're not the customers... We're Lex Luthor, so the only thing we can do is watch through the cameras. It's all well, and good from a voyeur, and corruption stand point, but there's no interaction. You can't savor all the little feelings like you can in the Cell. All these girls have a chance to show off their personalities making each interaction unique to that Heroine. Compare Batgirl to Lois Lane, and it's two complete different experiences even though the formula is the same. I know the Cell has the potential to carry this game for a very long time just on it's own.

I wish the game shifted focus more into the Cell, but what can you do.
I agree. The Cells are great, as well as the interactions you have with your fellow villains (the ones in your employ, not the ones for the missions). The writer is really goddamn good and replicates personalities perfectly. Pretty much anything where he can mix his skills with the sexual content itself is what makes the game.

As far as the Meta Bordello is concerned, it's absolutely great as far as instant fap material is concerned. With a bit of improvement on the management, it'd be nice to swap in the girls you're done with in the cell to view the sex scenes. I saw a couple that were hot as hell. Ultimately, I want them all to myself, though.

I just want this dude to keep pumping out material. Shit is great so far.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I agree. The Cells are great, as well as the interactions you have with your fellow villains (the ones in your employ, not the ones for the missions). The writer is really goddamn good and replicates personalities perfectly. Pretty much anything where he can mix his skills with the sexual content itself is what makes the game.

As far as the Meta Bordello is concerned, it's absolutely great as far as instant fap material is concerned. With a bit of improvement on the management, it'd be nice to swap in the girls you're done with in the cell to view the sex scenes. I saw a couple that were hot as hell. Ultimately, I want them all to myself, though.

I just want this dude to keep pumping out material. Shit is great so far.
Yeah, I agree, especially with the instant fap point. This game can do what a lot of games can't, and that's provide you with something to wank to every time. A lot of games have tons of dialogue, and more often than not... can't deliver a great update because of "pacing". Glamour Slam, and Meta-Bordello are guaranteed content. The only problem is that these great features are stretched so thin that they feel a little under developed. Hopefully we're at a point in the game where there's enough content to focus on. Build these pillars higher, rather than building more pillars.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Ya know it gives me an idea of who else you could summon using Tala....Circe anyone?
Morgan Le Fey, Marella (Agua man's wife,) and Jinx are the only other magic users I could think of. I wouldn't mind some Jinx action, an SSR has said in one of his streams that he was on the fence about her. The others seem unlikely.

Reactions: setter6

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Morgan Le Fey, Marella (Agua man's wife,) and Jinx are the only other magic users I could think of. I wouldn't mind some Jinx action, an SSR has said in one of his streams that he was on the fence about her. The others seem unlikely.
You mean Mera:
My biggest waifu in comics. Redhead and skintight suit :heartcoveredeyes:
a1c7e8130d8e3475677f6b89dc298228.jpg

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
You mean Mera:
My biggest waifu in comics. Redhead and skintight suit :heartcoveredeyes:
View attachment 59003
Yes, Mera is who I meant. I misremembered her name for some reason. Damn, I love a ginger.

Edit: Also I remember him saying something about a possible Atlantis event? That would be perfect! Maybe I'm making that up in my head my track record isn't great today.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, Mera is who I meant. I misremembered her name for some reason. Damn, I love a ginger.

Edit: Also I remember him saying something about a possible Atlantis event? That would be perfect! Maybe I'm making that up in my head my track record isn't great today.
Atlantis?! That would be pretty swell if it did happen. I always thought that when he decides to add even more heroines later, the only ones I could think of would be Fire, Ice, Dr. Light (The female) from JLU and from Teen Titans: Terra, Bumblebee, and Jinx (Thats why I didnt add her to the summoning) either way. Morgan LeFay I feel could only work if not only were her powers somewhat drained but Lex helps her turn her son back to normal. Shit I cant even remember did they ever show Morgan LeFay's face?

Reactions: Kylar Stern

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Atlantis?! That would be pretty swell if it did happen. I always thought that when he decides to add even more heroines later, the only ones I could think of would be Fire, Ice, Dr. Light (The female) from JLU and from Teen Titans: Terra, Bumblebee, and Jinx (Thats why I didnt add her to the summoning) either way. Morgan LeFay I feel could only work if not only were her powers somewhat drained but Lex helps her turn her son back to normal. Shit I cant even remember did they ever show Morgan LeFay's face?

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes