HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
It really depends on who you want to focus on but since you just want out just Shower, talk, sleep, Shower, Talk, sleep,

That will lead you out. You can also just hit Space+Shift to quicken the process as well.

Why do you want to leave? Prison bother you that much or what?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Well, a lot of People have already complained about the "Dont finish old Characters, introduce new ones" problem, but there are 2 other things that kinda take the Fun out the Game:
Rng for Events/Heists solely meant to stretch Content.
None of the "Gameplay" is actual fun, you just put 9 Girls in the Strip Bar/Brothel, press Next Day 5 Times, reset and repeat.
Perhaps some more Side upgrades instead of just "Straight" Upgrades, Choices between them that have different Benefits and could maybe lead to Unique Scenes, a bit more Micro instead of Macro Management.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I've always been hoping he would add more variety to the glamour slam scenes. Seems like he ought to be able to crank those out pretty fast.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I've always been hoping he would add more variety to the glamour slam scenes. Seems like he ought to be able to crank those out pretty fast.
I think originally it was just going to be glamour slam and meta bordello stuff but the cells became so popular no one really cared enough for glamour slam content.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Potential Development Changes
Patrons only
Jan 2 at 9:29am
When we first started monthly builds our idea was to create value for all of you. We felt the need to give you something month over month. We continued with our monthly builds and haven't missed a single update (outside holidays) even in the face of sickness, and set backs we showed our work. Recently we have been seeing a trend in our development, and this trend is mirrored in the support we have been getting. What is happening is we have a very strong build, followed by one or two months of weak builds (*community, and our sentiment of the builds). The weak builds are creating a negative image for a month or two, and people only see 4 strong builds a year! The weak builds are due to the difficulty and time required to add new content to the game due to its size (content is literally ready to go and be implemented). In addition we have a couple periods of time during a month in which we bug test/housekeeping (hd pack). What happens is that during the course of a month we literally use 1.5 weeks to non content adding development. We have also been seeing a growing trend in other developers leaving the monthly model behind and moving to new and improved workflows.

What we are proposing is that we move towards bi-monthly builds. So for example, the next build will release January 31'st and then the following build will be March 31'st. We then gain an additional 1.5-2 weeks of time for content addition. An additional benefit is instead of getting 4 strong builds a year we can delivery 6 strong builds of SU.

I also want to remind you that there is another project currently in development for Newgrounds that will have a Patreon exclusive build. We are hoping to release upwards of two of these this year! Also we will be running more polls and tournaments for content addition to SU and to our Newgrounds games. So we shouldn't have any lulls in activity while waiting for the next build to come out. So with 6 SU builds a year, and 2 potential Newgrounds games, we have 7-8 months where builds come out.

We want to hear what you have to say. Please Vote below and I will message this every week till the poll ends. There is also a public straw poll that will be out on all the boards/threads where we are being discussed, feel free to vote in those also.
Poll is at 90% for Bi-Monthly and 10% Against it.

D

Deleted member 298682

Her head is a bit disproportional to her body, or it seemed to me

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So i just started the game again. Did the whole Grodd thing and ended up in the island. Now i don't want to sound like a dick but......HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF THIS PLACE?
I mean its been so long. It was fun with frost in the beginning but now i just wanna leave.
In terms of progress had 1st talk with Amanda Waller a couple of days ago.
What next? Plz help
Her head is a bit disproportional to her body, or it seemed to me
Sunset is still going to work on it. Most of his art is never really finished. He tends to change them down the line. Most of the older artwork has been replaces save for a few like an older Lois in the cells and Harley. Harley is going to be 100 percent redone, especially her blowjob animation with the dislocated neck.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Her and Black Canary. My two waifus from Justice League Unlimited.
Don't you think she looks too muscular compared to the show? She is obviously still pretty and sunset is a great artist, I am just being nitpicky.

I really liked Hawkgirl in the show, I feel like we she had alot more personality and development than any of the other characters.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Don't you think she looks too muscular compared to the show? She is obviously still pretty and sunset is a great artist, I am just being nitpicky.

I really liked Hawkgirl in the show, I feel like we she had alot more personality and development than any of the other characters.
Don't let @ponyguy here you say that XD
But nah I like her a little more muscular. Adds to the whole Amazon thing.

I feel JLU had great character development for a bunch of characters. Hawkgirl was great though, her betrayal confused my preteen self lol.

4.00 star(s) 153 Votes