• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Something Unlimited: Themyscira [v1.0] [Gunsmoke Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
how do you get the avatar characters?
"Korra" Pallas, works at the Blacksmith on the right hand side of the map, so go there to see her scenes.
After visiting the Arena enough, Lex will enter a "tournament" and the first challenger will be "Katara"
Lastly, visit the Counsel Chambers enough to meet Peng, and get her to accept your invitation to bathe at your Villa. One of her guards/companions has a large hair-bun, reminiscent of a certain "Blind Bandit".

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Jesus fucking Christ almighty, how could anyone ever pay their bloody money for this? Just why? Why they support this crappy behaviour of these devs? Every time this game gets an update, I question myself if it's even worth downloading. Why for some people it's not even a question to PAY for this? It's simply not worth it, because these devs obviously don't respect their patrons and prove this again and again with every half assed "update" and every broken promise. I swear, there should be a word for such thing like throwing money at someone who takes it and tells you to go fuck yourself, because that's what these guys do.
People whose fetish is to pay to wait is now a reality.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game's hilarious as a concept. The original is nearly 10 years old and barely functions.
Maybe Renpy will somehow help but I highly doubt it'll go at any decent pace, let alone be reliably updated in any form.
It's probably branding thing at this point, people want to see the DC girls naked, there's easier ways to do that, for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
I think this is a good one to keep up with the original SU. Ren'py work goods on these and you have less problem with animation bugs, plenty projects proved it. I hope this one got better in the eyes. Fore start from Amazon island is also good, since we don't wanna farm back what we've seen in SU.

Zuperman

Apr 1, 2018
How do you get the save file to work?
Found a save map in the game direc and one in appdata.
Keep getting black screens though..

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
So, what is this, exactly? Is it just the same as island part from the main game, or does it have different/more stuff ?
The difference is that this is in RenPy. The SU devs have wanted to switch over to RenPy for a long time but there's so much back catalog and their previous attempts failed so, now they're trying it with their 'off location' parts of the game. I imagine that after this they'll do Almerac, Kasnia, Nanda Parbat and Gotham not necessarily in that order
The patch notes say there's new content but that will probably be in the next update of the main game

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote