New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,364 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 979 18.3%

• Total voters

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
View attachment 247254 It's a nonprofit fan project, sunset has been aware of its existence for a long time. The first build dropped on christmas in December. I'm just throwing my hat in the F95 ring now, since the release of my second edition with two new full girls in android, pc, and mac format has been out since the 12th.
Could you please rename it "Injustice trainer" so it doesn't have the most forgettable name on this site

Reactions: iamnuff

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
He probably shouldn't. IIRC Something Unlimited was originally Injustice Unlimited and DC told them to change the name. Calling it Injustice Trainer opens him up to the same sort of fire.
Oh right because of the Injustice fighting game. what about "Legion Trainer" as in Legion of Doom

Hybris

May 9, 2017
After getting though to I think all the content in this version all I have say is that I am blown away.

While the UI is a bit rough the game captures what drew me to Something Unlimited in the first place and then replaces it with faster pacing and more rewarding sexual content.

I have extremely high hopes in the future for where this game can go.

PS: Really hoping for Supergirl and Wonder Woman content hell make lesbian scene out of it to boot!

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
I hope that in a later version will we can play a custom MC. I like Lex but having him i, main character seem a little weird for me.

After I enjoy the game too ;)

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Oh right because of the Injustice fighting game. what about "Legion Trainer" as in Legion of Doom
Using any name linked to DC is opening the author up to trouble from DC.

That would include:

Legion of Doom
Teen Titans
Justice League
Arkham Asylum
And many more.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I think this game has potential, but as long as:
1.- New content that does not contain "Something unlimited" is introduced as characters, accessories, etc. created by the author.
2.- The mechanics of the game change completely and be attractive.

It can work, we'll have to wait ...

Reactions: Kalrotix

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Not sure how I feel about a fangame using taken assets, but if it's nonprofit then I guess it's really no different from Oni's Roguelike getting a mod that uses lots of edited art.

Best of luck to you, and I hope you go heavy on Artemis and Jade. They're the best.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Bioblock89

Jan 10, 2019
First I gotta say thanks for making this, Ive been looking everywhere for an android version of this game.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Low quality game so far. Maybe it will be improved in the future, but for now it seem amateurish.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
gonna wait for now,but the idea and the effort itself pleases me....gonna cheer for your sucess there bro,and probably wait for a long time for Galatea and Miss Martian content.....

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes