New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,366 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
Well, my thoughts seeing this, was. I wonder how sr7 is going to take this. Scrolling down, okay seems to be fine. Now my thoughts are: How far are you going take this (direction wise), I wonder how people reaction will be towards this.

Because this is 2nd release, I have a rule of thumb to try game that have content/iteration 4th(meaning I wont play it till later releases). Due to some others games being abandoned 2,3 or 4th release. I do hope this will go well with you.

Drak09

Jan 2, 2018
Gotta say when i first saw the tittle and checked to see what it was about first thing that come to my mind was is Sunset okay with this ? And as long as he is okay with it i don't see a problem. However i would try to introduce as much of your own stuff as possible as you go along. Now i like SU a lot , its an unique stuff and its certainly one of my favorite things here. That being said i think that its progressing really slow i didn't play it for almost over a year and i don't think that all that much has been added to it. So if this project of yours means that we are gonna have similar game with more progress then i am down for it. Also i love dungeon aspect of the SU where Lex has direct communication with the heroines, and the process of breaking those heroines. But if i have one problem with SU beside its slow progress its sharing or whoring around of heroines i would prefer if they were just his personal either sex slaves or in some cases sex slaves with touch of something more to it.

To sum it up , if you are getting a green light from Sunset and if you plan on adding your own stuff i am okay with this. If you are going towards the direction of them being Lex exclusive toys i am really looking forwards to this. Time will tell if you are trying to do your own thing based on Sunset stuff or you are just taking stuff from him and shifting it around. Before that i won't judge you or what you are doing. But i do hope that this take off in a right direction.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Honestly I thought this was going to be a whole lot of nothing but once I got into it this was actually really good, I love that this is faster paced and much more oriented around the harem/domination aspect and with an MC that is actually interested in sex.

Once you start adding more characters and clean up the few small errors here and there I can see this quickly becoming better than SU itself, at least according to my tastes.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
By the way, and this might be a long shot, would you consider changing the MC for this game? I always thought having Lex as a MC in a game like this was at least a little off. For me, it's like the character is so iconic that I have a hard time inserting myself into the story (which is how I prefer to play and I know many others do).

For that reason and a few others, I wonder if it might not be preferable if you actually play as a custom MC that works as a lieutenant to Lex. So the story could remain largely the same but the person engaging in the lewd acts and leading the heists would be the MC instead of Lex, which makes sense. Lex always struck me as kind of asexual anyway, more concerned with power than with anything else.

This could also allow some small customization of the MC (I'm thinking of how Rogue-like does it) which is always a positive.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Good luck with your take on SU @Mr. Placeholder. I must admit that SU has been getting to be a chore - most of the game seems stale or abandoned recently, like if you're not repeating the Yacht scene then what are you even doing?!

Hopefuly this will be a breath of fresh air. I certainly look forward to your future content!

SubjectTest3?

Apr 15, 2018
Huh, seems interesting. I'll put off playing for now, let everything be fixed and polished and for things to diverge a bit more before playing.

Kinnerman

Modder
Aug 27, 2016
I actually like it more than the original because I don't have to go through so much work to get to make progress. I don't mind the grinding because I like seeing the conversation vary over time due to your influence on the characters. I appreciate that a lot of the content is repeatable (with the scene text rather than just a picture gallery as is the case with Something Unlimited). As for the amount of current content It actually has a decent amount considering it's version number. A lot of the images are already made but not coded in yet which makes me glad because a lot of projects lag behind because they're creating images or waiting for commisioned images to be finished.

On another note I would advise you to separate your code into different files to make it easier to develop later on. Putting everything in a single script file tends to backfire later in development.

In any case looking forward to seeing more of this.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
How much content? Lots of sex scenes?
There's actually at least already 3-4 characters you can have sex with, another that will give you a blowjob and another that will get nude for you.

There seems to be assets for quite a bit more but I haven't been able to unlock it in game (or it's just carryover assets from SU, which is maybe more likely)

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Looks interesting. But it seems you have to go to the office to trigger the Cheshire plot, and the game doesn't give you a reason to want to go to the office. Plots should progress due to players doing things that make sense.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes