New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,366 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
i know this game is dead or whatever, but i haven't been able to unlock any chesire content beyond getting her on call up in lexcorp. I decided not to pay Ras to start a turfwar, but now what? I saw something about the spycams so ive been checking those, no luck.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
SR7: We'll do multiple updates this year.
Also SR7: Only does 2 and doesn't even finish WW or SW content, so it's only 2 and 3/4ths updates this year instead of 3.
Wish I could post in Discord but it keeps bouncing me. Again.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Latest update: I think this game has its merits, I can't exactly compare this back and forth from what I've seen on the SU discord server, mentioning this brews/brings up hate back from 2019, which means this game has its fair share of drama since 2016, in its year of launch. In a way it low key is a blatant ripoff, it still stutters and suffers repeated mistakes from the OG Something Unlimited, but I can't pinpoint out much because the latter has come a long way and this game is 2 years behind. Neither have I joined the server for Something Trainer so I wouldn't know.

I'm really just a simple guy finding his way for better games and it's sad to see much projects with potential get thrown aside. It could have been labelled onhold, which still means development hell, but I disagree with the sentiment it fails with RenPy by SU's discord and Patreon supporters. Unity is hard to code unless you're talented, and everyone should kinda use, or at least start with RenPy, it feels naturally better from my book in the last 3 years with an expanse wide range of games I've played, at least 2/3 utilizes this game system.

And I'm not sure why I would write paragraphs on this, but to avoid further copyrights or get called out even more and more, the logo needs a change for the better, re-contextualize just simply Something Trainer, or DC Trainer. I get the fact with the assets reused has its flaws and improvements, but to move forward, this is probably the Rebuilt version I'm talking about, the closest. Imagine the entirety of SU in this form, we would have gotten a precious update for us Mac users too (honestly I'm saying this because the SU game file size is big as hell and it is a pain to download stuff like that every single time no matter how much I like/hate it both the same)

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Latest update: I think this game has its merits, I can't exactly compare this back and forth from what I've seen on the SU discord server, mentioning this brews/brings up hate back from 2019, which means this game has its fair share of drama since 2016, in its year of launch. In a way it low key is a blatant ripoff, it still stutters and suffers repeated mistakes from the OG Something Unlimited, but I can't pinpoint out much because the latter has come a long way and this game is 2 years behind. Neither have I joined the server for Something Trainer so I wouldn't know.

I'm really just a simple guy finding his way for better games and it's sad to see much projects with potential get thrown aside. It could have been labelled onhold, which still means development hell, but I disagree with the sentiment it fails with RenPy by SU's discord and Patreon supporters. Unity is hard to code unless you're talented, and everyone should kinda use, or at least start with RenPy, it feels naturally better from my book in the last 3 years with an expanse wide range of games I've played, at least 2/3 utilizes this game system.

And I'm not sure why I would write paragraphs on this, but to avoid further copyrights or get called out even more and more, the logo needs a change for the better, re-contextualize just simply Something Trainer, or DC Trainer. I get the fact with the assets reused has its flaws and improvements, but to move forward, this is probably the Rebuilt version I'm talking about, the closest. Imagine the entirety of SU in this form, we would have gotten a precious update for us Mac users too (honestly I'm saying this because the SU game file size is big as hell and it is a pain to download stuff like that every single time no matter how much I like/hate it both the same)
I remember there being a big stink, and then someone pulled receipts from the SU dev saying that they didn't mind if someone else used the assets for their own thing. Then I think some people got mad because this one was better than the original.
It's a similar problem with that rick&morty a way home game or whatever it's called. People didn't want to play the giant bad unity sandbox, so someone took the whole game made it renpy and turned it into a linear vn and now the dev of the renpy ver has to constantly tell people to go support the original or the renpy ver can't continue anyway.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I remember there being a big stink, and then someone pulled receipts from the SU dev saying that they didn't mind if someone else used the assets for their own thing. Then I think some people got mad because this one was better than the original.
It's a similar problem with that rick&morty a way home game or whatever it's called. People didn't want to play the giant bad unity sandbox, so someone took the whole game made it renpy and turned it into a linear vn and now the dev of the renpy ver has to constantly tell people to go support the original or the renpy ver can't continue anyway.
I think this was just a matter of the dev not being all interested in the project to carry on beyond a small demo, I don't blame them since it would be very hard to justify the amount of work to pull a complete remake of SU without being monetized.

Even then, doubt it would be as good as the original considering ST removed large portions of SU in favor of being a more generic dating sim.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think this was just a matter of the dev not being all interested in the project to carry on beyond a small demo, I don't blame them since it would be very hard to justify the amount of work to pull a complete remake of SU without being monetized.

Even then, doubt it would be as good as the original considering ST removed large portions of SU in favor of being a more generic dating sim.
I admit, I have no idea as to the current state of SU, but I played it around the time of the last update to ST and this was the far more enjoyable experience. Even while cheating in SU it was such a slog that my dick went soft; if my dick goes soft while I'm playing your game you have failed.

Cutedog69

Oct 12, 2021
View attachment 247079

Overview:
This is a re-conceptualization of Something Unlimited in a new engine with a rewritten story, entirely new mechanics, and repurposed, edited, and custom assets. ST is a true trainer game first and foremost, focusing on user choices in capturing, training, or wooing heroines and villainesses.

In this game you play as a recently Pardoned Lex Luthor, intent on rebuilding the criminal empire that's fallen on hard times during your long absence. A recent "project" Roulette has been working on proves to be an idiosyncratic, but highly profitable, way to springboard yourself back to the top and rebuild the Legion. Along the way it gives you an interesting idea to explore regarding Heroines, some Star Labs tech, and the large detention complex in your base.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-22
Release Date: 2018-12-25
Developer: Mr. Placeholder - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes/Asset Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 249833 View attachment 247341 View attachment 247342 View attachment 250512 View attachment 248715 View attachment 248716 View attachment 248717 View attachment 248718
View attachment 247079

Overview:
This is a re-conceptualization of Something Unlimited in a new engine with a rewritten story, entirely new mechanics, and repurposed, edited, and custom assets. ST is a true trainer game first and foremost, focusing on user choices in capturing, training, or wooing heroines and villainesses.

In this game you play as a recently Pardoned Lex Luthor, intent on rebuilding the criminal empire that's fallen on hard times during your long absence. A recent "project" Roulette has been working on proves to be an idiosyncratic, but highly profitable, way to springboard yourself back to the top and rebuild the Legion. Along the way it gives you an interesting idea to explore regarding Heroines, some Star Labs tech, and the large detention complex in your base.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-22
Release Date: 2018-12-25
Developer: Mr. Placeholder - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2f
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes/Asset Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - -
Mac:
MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 249833 View attachment 247341 View attachment 247342 View attachment 250512 View attachment 248715 View attachment 248716 View attachment 248717 View attachment 248718 View attachment 248719 View attachment 248720 View attachment 248723
Hey Mr Placeholder, is this game abandoned, because i need help, i captured Artemis and unlocked mostly all her scenes. Now the game is not progressing ahead. If anyone else is reading this please help me progress further ahead

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the game has been dead for years from time to time they release some silly thing to continue deceiving the unwary but forget that they never add any continuation

• Sad
Reactions: forbiddentwo
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes