New girls or more world building/ UI

• New girls/expanded content for existing girls.

Votes: 4,366 81.7%
  • finish the randomized strip club content, villain heists in the legion/"world building"

Votes: 980 18.3%

• Total voters

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
main_menu.png

Overview:
This is a re-conceptualization of Something Unlimited in a new engine with a rewritten story, entirely new mechanics, and repurposed, edited, and custom assets. ST is a true trainer game first and foremost, focusing on user choices in capturing, training, or wooing heroines and villainesses.

In this game you play as a recently Pardoned Lex Luthor, intent on rebuilding the criminal empire that's fallen on hard times during your long absence. A recent "project" Roulette has been working on proves to be an idiosyncratic, but highly profitable, way to springboard yourself back to the top and rebuild the Legion. Along the way it gives you an interesting idea to explore regarding Heroines, some Star Labs tech, and the large detention complex in your base.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-22
Release Date: 2018-12-25
Developer: Mr. Placeholder - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2f
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes/Asset Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac:
- -
Android: - -

Overland map.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png spanking arc.png F951.png F952.png F953.png mercy bathroom handjob.png artemis c cheshire2.png artemis x cheshire.png F955.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Hello all, I'm the Guy working on Something Trainer. It's a reconceptualization of Something Unlimited in a new engine with a rewritten story, entirely new mechanics, and repurposed, edited, and custom assets. Currently I'm updating the game through a pastebin page for updates and new builds along with a game discord. ST is a true trainer game first and foremost, focusing on user choices in capturing, training, or wooing heroines and villainesses.

I have a second build out with 4 completed girls (Batgirl, Artemis, Cheshire, Mercy, and some of the small timers popping up around the game world) with a pc, mac, and mobile .apk edition.
Next builds at the moment will be teen titans themed.

My Discord is there for progress updates, bug reports, spoilers, and teaser scenes from the next build.
It has channels for feedback, suggestions, contributions, etc.

legacy pastebin will also be updated with major game builds

Listening to the player via polling has been a big part of my development philosophy from the start, so I figured I'd drop them on F95 and see what you guys think if you have or after you check out the game.

Directional focus for updates:

Future Batgirl corruption:

Working on the Stripclub vs cell content:

Feedback here or on the games discord channel is welcome about the game, it's direction, new edits, etc.

artUStrip03.png
Some of the new assets being utilized in the recent build. Artemis can strip now.
Meta Bordello content is now part of her route with her personality and your progression taken into account.
There are plans to add more to her route through some new art and edits in a midterm build before the next main release.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Did you make those images? Like drawing them. Or was that taken from something unlimited? Been a while since I played that but the art looks really similar.

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
It's a full rewrite of Something unlimited. In a different game engine, keeping the same soul from the injustice unlimited episode Sunsetriders7 based his game on, but going in the direction of a full trainer game with the main gameplay being focused on training or wooing you henchwomen and captured heroes, with some sultry villainesses along the way.

There are new assets, along with significant edits. A lot of the content is framed differently contextually and via backgrounds. There is and will be additional custom art in Sunsetrider7s style, new costumes implemented, etc. to fill in the holes in my vision for the game versus what I'm working with.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Sounds cool and wish ya the best.
But I would definitely advise you to ask permission from Sunsetstrider if you going to rewrite and edit his work. Especially if you plan on doing patreon or another form of income.
Just to avoid any troubles down the line.

More marvel/dc games are always welcome in my book.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thumbs up for actually putting work into making your own vision of the game instead of being of the whiners, but I played and can't think of anything it does better than the original and since it's an effective remake I see no reason to play.

I don't know if it's possible (or within your skills), but modding the actual game to add to it would be a much better use of your time IMO.

Mr. Placeholder

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2019
Which version? I did a major rebalance after the initial release which changed up mercy's content and added her yacht sex scenes and some changes with batgirl. Then went on to add Artemis and Cheshire with their unlock route. The game is a work in progress which I intend to tailor to the community regarding content and gameplay. I'd love to hear any detailed criticism if you have a discord.

it "is" all content from SU, until it isn't.
Want new art, new assets, new gameplay?
Something Trainer
Do you actually like the legion heists? Glamor slam lineup planning? Meta Bordello? Any assigning micromanaging grind? Unlocking raven? Deus ex machina addons of blackfire, terra, starfire, cheshire, miss martian, etc. ?
No?
Something Trainer

In my edition you are the PC "lex luthor" who is re-establishing his criminal empire via rebuilding the legion and managing the glamor slam (as owner, lineup is for the help), exploiting your gamable mind control device as a reason to capture and train heroines and control or hire henchwomen. Shenanigans ensue.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
This has a lot of CGs i havent seen in SU...
If this creator can make this fan mod work...
just straight up incorporate the mechanics into the main game.

I have been wondering why we dont have heroines fighting eahother btw in a games based around Metabrawl episode of JLU.
Also may contain spoilers.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
I said that because I remember seeing that stripping scene (the sample up there) in something unlimited asset pack. Call me what you want, and I do read the thread.

Reactions: ElectricArc
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes