Seeking Something like princess maker ?

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
Hello, I was playing Princess Maker 5 when I saw the option to sleep in the same bed or take a bath together but it doesn't seem to go any further than that. So I was wondering, is there a game where you raise a character (maybe daughter), but also with an option to corrupt her ? I know there's a "Slave Maker" but that's not what I'm looking for.

I'm not looking for a visual novel, more like a hentai version of "Princess Maker", if such a thing exists. Anyone know about a game like that or similar ?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
2 games that come to my mind as Princess Maker are:
-
-

Reactions: Hermies

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How about the hentai game directly inspired by Princess Maker?

RedStar

Jun 9, 2017
How about the hentai game directly inspired by Princess Maker?

Hum, if you read my post, I specifically said that :

I know there's a "Slave Maker" but that's not what I'm looking for.
For the other replies, I have played "life with a slave teaching feeling" already, but I'll check those "musumaker" games, thanks!

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Since I dunno if linking to DLsite is allowed here (plus the AHEM content to boot....)
Try search for RE096762 - The closest I can find to princess maker type game.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Since I dunno if linking to DLsite is allowed here (plus the AHEM content to boot....)
Try search for RE096762 - The closest I can find to princess maker type game.
Would not recommend it. Spent like more than a week (couple months after release) searching for the game itself and an english patch. After I found it, game was machine translated and the game itself is kinda of a bit mess. Yeah, it resembles PM, but as my opinion... Just let it slide.

Reactions: 215303j

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Machine Child has been in development for ages, great artist though. That linked game would just about count.