Seeking Somebody suggest me some games

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
I'm mainly into corruption, incest, legs, stockings, pantyhose and boobs. NTR doesn't matter.

but no rpgm.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
A Perverted Family, which I mentioned in the post I shared on discord is now called Perverted Hotel

I don't think I mentioned Family Values in that post.

If you don't like Honey Select though you won't like either of those

Another odd one that I didn't suggest over there in that thread that you may like Pale Pure. The art isn't traditional for these games, but I am quite fond of it.

Intimate Relations is a good one, if you know Ptolemy, he's a good writer, and I really like the multiple protagonist angle.

Timestamps, which I haven't gotten up to date on seems really promising.

Long Live the Princess is a really good one, I'm also not up to date on it, but planned on playing it again soon..

werdddsaa

Still fapping
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
A Perverted Family, which I mentioned in the post I shared on discord is now called Perverted Hotel

I don't think I mentioned Family Values in that post.

If you don't like Honey Select though you won't like either of those

Another odd one that I didn't suggest over there in that thread that you may like Pale Pure. The art isn't traditional for these games, but I am quite fond of it.

Intimate Relations is a good one, if you know Ptolemy, he's a good writer, and I really like the multiple protagonist angle.

Timestamps, which I haven't gotten up to date on seems really promising.

Long Live the Princess is a really good one, I'm also not up to date on it, but planned on playing it again soon..
already played most of those. and somehow honeyselect renpy games don't turn me on weird..

Reactions: DarthSeduction