• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Some previews of my first VN and I need advices.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Slonique get's 800$ a month.
No need to yell, he just make $800/month. With only 144 patrons, he's . He's on the top since there's a total of 1716 creators of adult games on Patreon, but still far to be successful.

other devs wish they would make as much as Slonique.
I'm sure they wish they make as much as Redmaz and his $35k/month.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Although i'm sucker for a good story and game play like 'Depraved Awakening" for example. It makes the game much more enjoyable and appealing to people, but I have to agree with @verzauberung that sexy models, beautiful artwork and presentation is a lot more important in adult games. Look at "Secret Family": the guy release a short demo with stunning artwork, little to non story, didn't even keep his one and only deadline, and still then he has got around 200 patrons and making $700+ per creation.
Best of luck for your game :)
To be fair I also have a good deal of h-scenes in my game :p

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Obviously :) and I enjoyed every single one of them :D
Your game is a gem with a story that keeps me waiting for the next update and gorgeous artwork that keeps me hard :D
My point was on releasing a demo and how artwork, game play and presentation is more effective on attracting patrons and get your feet on the ground :)
p.s. cant wait for the next update
cheers

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Parsion

Jun 11, 2017
Whoa, this debate is really cool to follow, a lot of point of views of the market and on the way to do Adult Video Games.
It makes me more motivated to work on mine.

Do you have some advices, as a developper ? What do you think about the art I show ? (yeah, it's not enough, I have only 23 images which are ready lol)