• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I really dont get ii how some games run smoothly and looks this amazin and others are so heavy and not so good looking.
I am not an expert, but I think such differences are mostly about two things:
1) Using the engine as intended, versus trying to make it do something it shouldn't be doing.
2) The developer's personal artistic ability.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Is the customization patreon only?
It appears as though it's accessible in the preview screenshot but it's disabled in-game.

Bebop_fan

May 24, 2017
Yeah, that's a pass from me. A bunch of unskippable cutscenes followed by an tediously slow tutorial explaining the most basic of 3rd person gameplay. My interest was completely dead by the time I finished the target practice. This game really needs an option to skip straight to the actual gameplay.

Reactions: Devil Hunter

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Seems some devs are unaware that the point of a demo is to make people want to support them.
If there's 5 minutes of unskippable intro it means I won't even waste money on it on sale.
There's no reason to force cutscenes on players, if it's worth watching then the people who want to watch it will do.

moogles

Mar 7, 2018
like 30min of unskippable cutscenes and having to watch it slowly drag on... and on and on...

Tried "start practice, press E key" does nothing... locked into a training room and can't do anything. Tried jumping around the table, putting the weapon away and mashing the E key... running around, shooting the hand icon thing etc nothing.

Last edited:

Rhaegar19891989

Nov 28, 2021
I got bored before the game even started, with the intro and the dialogues at the beginning,
I would have liked an option to skip all that blah blah blah,
Anyway, from what I see only on this page it seems to have potential.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
when I opened F95 (I have latest games page bookmarked), I scrolled down right away and at quick glance, I thought the title was Supersonic ( released in 1988)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
like 30min of unskippable cutscenes and having to watch it slowly drag on... and on and on...

Tried "start practice, press E key" does nothing... locked into a training room and can't do anything. Tried jumping around the table, putting the weapon away and mashing the E key... running around, shooting the hand icon thing etc nothing.
When I tried this, I found I had to hold the "E" key. There is a highlight on it that indicates if you hold it long enough, but it is a bit too faint for me to easily see it.

Reactions: flannan and Aazkaal

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
...omg...it looks like playing Future Textments...got stuck in tutorial sex events cos lack of resources...
and after a reboot i lost the will to read all from beginning again

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Some feedback regarding tutorial.
  • It's very easy to miss that you're supposed to hold the interaction button instead of pressing it once; small square filling up is barely noticeable, and the tutorial text doesn't mention it. What's more, it works without holding in dialogues. I at first assumed that maybe something is broken again (I previously had issue with one particular button not registering in some other game, just because, forcing me to rebind it). If not for a comment in this thread, I wouldn't have made it past that moment.
  • In tutorial for sex scenes, if you don't notice that there's a mini-game that earns you points (quite easy if you're distracted by unfamiliar interface), you would have zero points, softlocking tutorial that requires paying for ability.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes