• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
A lot of people have played v0.1 and letting me know what they wish to be improved. This is the first time the game has been tested, so there were plenty of suggestions. I quickly released this patch to address some of the most important things.
  • Skippable prologue (while playing it and from the menu).
  • Checkpoints are now working correctly.
  • Hold ‘E’ is converted to just Press ‘E’ in most of the cases, where it’s still hold, you will see a UI popup letting you know you should hold.
  • The shooting range tutorial has only 1 task, which is a combination of the static & dynamic targets.
  • The shooting targets count for the tutorial is reduced from 30 to 10 (but its repeatable if you wish).
  • Enemy difficulty is toned down during the first level.
  • If you break the collision in the cave level you won't fall down, but be teleported inside the cave again.
I think this will wrap up v0.1, thanks for all of the feedback and the other suggestions will be added in v0.2, where I will focus on more animations and core gameplay modules.

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
A lot of people have played v0.1 and letting me know what they wish to be improved. This is the first time the game has been tested, so there were plenty of suggestions. I quickly released this patch to address some of the most important things.
  • Skippable prologue (while playing it and from the menu).
  • Checkpoints are now working correctly.
  • Hold ‘E’ is converted to just Press ‘E’ in most of the cases, where it’s still hold, you will see a UI popup letting you know you should hold.
  • The shooting range tutorial has only 1 task, which is a combination of the static & dynamic targets.
  • The shooting targets count for the tutorial is reduced from 30 to 10 (but its repeatable if you wish).
  • Enemy difficulty is toned down during the first level.
  • If you break the collision in the cave level you won't fall down, but be teleported inside the cave again.
I think this will wrap up v0.1, thanks for all of the feedback and the other suggestions will be added in v0.2, where I will focus on more animations and core gameplay modules.
Thanks you for your time sir

Reactions: Nayenezgani

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sombionic-0.1c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Motonim

Oct 29, 2018
So, I do have actually issues regarding a part of the gameplay mechanics.

I may be dumb, it is indeed not a possibility I genuinely exclude while thinking on the reason I fail on the fights.

When you have the combat sex scenes. I can't trigger any single skill, is that intended or is it bugged, or am I the one having brain farts ?

I tryed using the cursor on the "skills" on the bottom right, and used aswell the skills shortcuts shown in the settings.

I also pressed the "space bar smashing minigame", to then try the skills again or try anything, but nothing seems to do anything. The only thing I achieved is somehow changing position, but nothing happen otherwise.

Or is the sex "minigame" just an animation to fap on ?

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
So, I do have actually issues regarding a part of the gameplay mechanics.

I may be dumb, it is indeed not a possibility I genuinely exclude while thinking on the reason I fail on the fights.

When you have the combat sex scenes. I can't trigger any single skill, is that intended or is it bugged, or am I the one having brain farts ?

I tryed using the cursor on the "skills" on the bottom right, and used aswell the skills shortcuts shown in the settings.

I also pressed the "space bar smashing minigame", to then try the skills again or try anything, but nothing seems to do anything. The only thing I achieved is somehow changing position, but nothing happen otherwise.

Or is the sex "minigame" just an animation to fap on ?
When you play the rhythm mini game (not the space smashing one) it gives you score which you can see on the top left corner. Each ability or animation cost you some of that score. If yo have 0 score and the ability costs 20 then you can't trigger it. I will make it more clear / visible in v0.2.

mrsmor69

Dec 26, 2021
This is a pretty good start, and you even quickly solved most of my initial issues like holding E instead of just pressing it. Good job ! Wish you luck with further development !

Reactions: Nayenezgani

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
This is a pretty good start, and you even quickly solved most of my initial issues like holding E instead of just pressing it. Good job ! Wish you luck with further development !
Thanks! These issues were because of how I designed things while working as a solo guy with 0 testers (until now), it's good to read other people's opinion and change things accordingly when it makes sense. Everything is very flexible and can be changed easily, which I think is the point of 0.1 version (even even further).

Reactions: mrsmor69

Nayenezgani

Jan 5, 2024
This game was incredibly captivating, and I can't wait for its release on Steam so I can purchase it.
There will be a beta test on steam first with limited spots, so you can wishlist here to get a notification when the sign up is available (must be logged in) -

This also helps me a lot :)

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes