• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] Trying to find the name of a game

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hi guys, i usually keep everything im looking at bookmarked, but a couple games slipped by me.

The first one is a incest visual novel where a young guy is telling a story to a counsellor (i think) about random sexual encounters he's been having with his family recently. I was a parody i think, fairly funny if i remember rightly. First sex scene may have been an aunt giving him a blowjob in a bathroom, and i remember a sister climbing into his apartment/doormroom window and having sex with him i think.

It's probably not enough info, but i hope it is.

Second game i forgot the moment i started writing this post, so i'll edit this post again when i can remember what it was :/

Would appreciate any help :)

EDIT: Ok, second game was a man of the house/view of family/milfy city kind of incest game, with neighbours that had weird irises that only the mc could see. Yellow eyes i think. Some family bloodline, that either would kill you automatically if saw their real eyes (i guess in a medusa way) or the family themselves would kill you for finding out their secret. I don't remember which, but the latter is most likely probably.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Glad to help, yeah it's a shame it's on hold, it was a fun and good game(y)
You don't remember the second ?