Identify [Solved]The name of a game themed on magical school wich I forgot

xavierroy232

Jun 7, 2019
Hello,
I'm looking for a game themed on magical school.

It's an RPG (don't know if it's rpgm since I don't what it mean) where we play a female protagonist who go too her new school. It's a magical school where you can do a lot of different thing: learn new spell, going to class, work part time. It had a craft system.

During the introduction scene we are taken around the school, to visit it by a random png with another student. The school is quite big. I remember liking the game for it's aspect realist where the MC is not instantly in lewd situation it take a little bit of time to get there.

Also, the game was separated in time set of about 20 day, during this time we needed to go to class, study, do homework and gather money because after the 20 day pass we needed to pay the schoolarization fee to the next course and depending on the result a part of it would be paid.

Hope you can help me because I remember the game quite well, but the name don't comeback. It may not be on f95, I can't find it here.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
While I don't know the game you are talking about (though I am at least semi-intrested as well by your description), thought I explain RPGM as you will see it a lot here

RPGM (short for RPGMaker) is a line of game-engines, that make is relatively easy to make simple RPG games, and that usually looks the same (but it is also possible to make games are are entirely different, though that takes more effort, and may take a hit in performance, if not done correctly)