• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [SOLVED] Please help find a game that i remember

ruly55

Dec 6, 2016
Hi everyone, sorry if this wrong place to ask.
there is a game i played a while ago i cant remember its name but if im not mistaken its called some japanese term for ether having sex with diffrent body parts or non genitalia sex not sure exactly but i remember the game explaining the the term at the start. its 2D VN game but its not a story, you choose which girl you wanna see, or there was like iron man mode where the game gives you option between thee girls to choose from and you cant skip to see how long you last.
the characters are all famous female character from games and anime, the only characters i remembers is Z0ne from Newgrounds (i remember it because i was high and forgot that i entered my name to the game and that character started talking to me as the player and i freaked out LOL) and 2b from Nier.
thats all i remember. Please help me if you know the game
Thanks everyone in advance

Last edited: