Identify [SOLVED] Need help finding a japanese game i played...

hiatezero

Apr 20, 2020
Hello, I don't think I've ever posted on this site but I've been looking for this hgame I played a while back and after being unsuccessful for 3 days straight, I'm coming here to find out if anyone else knows of it. I have my doubts but I'll do my best to describe it since the name is fully Japanese as well as the game.

Important note: it's an rpg game made on one of the rpgmakers.

You play as a girl who lives in a manor with your parents. The game starts you talking to your parents. You can't leave the manor or do anything until you go downstairs into the basement. You find your brother (blue hair?) jerking it; You can choose to either assist him or watch.

Once the scene is over the screen shakes and when you leave the basement you find some demon prince (black hair with red eyes) fighting your parents. You fight him and lose but he doesn't kill you and points out that you have some power and to get stronger (?) you have to persuade(or force?) other people to do lewd things. Then he leaves and you get full control.

You can travel around the world after this and get stronger. Some people won't listen to you unless you help them or are strong enough first.

These are some of the "combats" I can remember potentially in order but don't hold me to that:
First: a wolfboy and 2 elf Brothers (younger and older). Second: boy trapped in tower. Third: angel on top of said tower. Fourth: your brother back home. Fifth: trapped guy from tower and his sister at fishing/boat village, and lastly, the demon dude from the beginning of the game.

I had to use cheats since the game was super specific in how you did the combat but it was all in Japanese so I basically gave myself infinite "life" and just spammed all my options until I won the "combat/persuasion".

This game constantly comes back to memory because its one of those games where you wish you knew wtf was going on but don't understand Japanese at all, but even if you did it was ALL in Kanji so even my friends who knew Japanese couldn't translate lol. Please send me a message if any of you know of it!

The only thing I thought I knew about it, was that it had "brave" in the title, but that got me no answers in the 3 days of searching for this game, so that may have been a false memory.

hiatezero

Apr 20, 2020
I ended up finding it under the most unimaginably broad search term... "jrpg incest" lmao. It was one of those "you know it when you see it" kinda things and saw the opening screen under images.

Game's called accession of heroes for anyone interested.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I ended up finding it under the most unimaginably broad search term... "jrpg incest" lmao. It was one of those "you know it when you see it" kinda things and saw the opening screen under images.

Game's called accession of heroes for anyone interested.
ah the game works from commamion yep but these games dont have english translated and as a shota fan myself its very sad that these dont get translated.

Jamesaron123

Jul 19, 2023
link:

heres the link english uncensored i edited and remake the censored pics

Last edited:

Jeice69

Aug 12, 2023
Can you help find good adult rpg game need have a male protagonist

Last edited: