Identify [SOLVED] Need help finding a game, 2D RPG Fantasy Rape Game with a Female Protagonist

BlueVault

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, I've done tons of searches and unfortunately have not been able to come up with finding a game I had once found on this site. Which is really frustrating with how much time I've put into trying to find it again. Please let me know if I can provide more information to refine results

The game I'm looking for falls into a couple of categories: Rape, Fantasy, 2d game, 2dcg, female protagonist, animated
These are the main tags I believe the game falls under.

It's an RPG Fantasy Rape Game with a Female Protagonist that I believe would be akin to Era of Medieval times.

For the engine of the game, I have no clue, it is like an RPGM game. When roaming around the "overworld" it has the pixel style of RPGM but has several other features that make it feel different. Like after changing clothes, you change the colors of those items or even change the noises that your character makes with an interactive in game menu.

I also only remember finding this game in Translation Requests but I can no longer find it, despite scouring. IIRC the game is only in Japanese

To explain a part of the game I would describe it as such, while roaming on the "overworld" there are men and women scattered around the land some of them are actively having sex and as you approach nearby you will see either a live2d animation or some other form of 2d animation of the scenes taking place. If you press a key--which could be R--it causes anyone around in an Area around the protag to become sexually aroused and assault them. To change clothes on your character you have to cycle through several options which is a pain since the way to change it is by selecting these "grey boxes" that hover over the characters body.
Another key part that I can't forget is as you watch people get assaulted or you get assaulted, there is essentially a log that rapidly appears. The text in this shows up as different colors as the scenes progress.

Please let me know if I can supply any further info to assist on finding this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: justTx

BlueVault

Nov 19, 2018
Hello,
As I have stated, if there is further details or specifics that would help anyone find this. I will share what I can remember.

Aug 26, 2019
haven't played them myself, but that sounds like one of waterspoon's games eg. Roldea and Alrahan

are there battles and do you remember how they work? do they take place in the overworld or inside a different screen a la the old FF games? do you remember the protagonist's hair color / eye color / breast size / personality? is there any obscure fetish featured in the game?

Reactions: BlueVault

BlueVault

Nov 19, 2018
Yes, very similar to those two in many aspects.

I never had a battle as I lost the game before I could do much, but the menus are very similar to the two games you suggested.
Personality, I'm not sure. For the breasts, I believe they were kinda pert somewhat on the flatter side though.

IIRC Hair and Eye's were customizable, the customization menu was interactable not just a text based menu.

A thing that might be a bit more bit of help, some of the animations give a D-lis vibe to them.

I'll have to get back to you on the fetishes, I can't think off the top of my head.

Aug 26, 2019
hmm...

well, waterspoon has two more games, which are
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-puppeteer-of-prizna-waterspoon.2896/

and then there's
https://f95zone.to/threads/maidensnow-eve-usabox.5787/

and i also found
https://f95zone.to/threads/shoegazer-dungeons-and-prisoners.13687/

if it's not any of those... i'm drawing a blank, honestly, so you'll probably have to wait for someone with more expertise in this area
hope you find what you're looking for, though

Reactions: BlueVault

BlueVault

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry to revive this post. Just replying with the answer, since I've finally found the game.

Thank you for helping me somepassingguy
You did help quite a bit, and I found many similar games and I appreciate that. But ultimately I had to take a stupidly hard route to find the name of the game. But I do apologize for being unable to give you more details, that was honestly my fault for not being able to recall the info.

However, how I found it was, I scoured my computer Registry Keys and filtered out any English, looked at games with Japanese in it until I found some stuff that matched and went to google and got what I was looking for.

If you're curious as to what I was looking for, it's:

by

Reactions: somepassingguy