• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] LOOKING FOR THIS GAME

kyle baronet

Feb 11, 2018
been looking for this text based game i do believe used to be on legends of kyrstal. you start out choosing wether to be a horse, human, feline, or wolf. then you choose male female of both. then you have to choose what type of body build and from their you step into the game. The game has no images but is all text based and does include beastiality and potential rape(in certain scenes). so i anyone can help me out and may no of the game and link plz comment below or message me the link plz. it may also have been on inkbunny at one point as well.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
What's the plot?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
been looking for this text based game i do believe used to be on legends of kyrstal. you start out choosing wether to be a horse, human, feline, or wolf. then you choose male female of both. then you have to choose what type of body build and from their you step into the game. The game has no images but is all text based and does include beastiality and potential rape(in certain scenes). so i anyone can help me out and may no of the game and link plz comment below or message me the link plz. it may also have been on inkbunny at one point as well.
xadera nimin fetish fantasy

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry for the bump but I did find this. You do need to log in to Fur Affinity...

Hopefully I did this the right way, I don't usually reply to posts or threads x.x

Reactions: Papa Ernie