• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify [Solved] Looking for old game about an older blue-haired sister living with her younger sister

Jun 18, 2017
As the title states, the game features you playing as the elder sister of two, blue-haired, I think she wore a schoolgirl uniform?
You would travel to various areas and fight monsters, every level had a boss which, when defeated, multiple chests would spawn and your younger sister would phone you telling you to collect them all within a time constraint.
If I'm recalling correctly the game used a classic rpg-maker system where you could change out weapons and clothing.

Some very memorable points of the game:

The humor - the younger sister always going on about saving money, serving vegetable soup or something for dinner whereas the protagonist wanted stuff with meat in it
Scenes - Both in-battle rape and game-over rape scenes, I remember a tentacle boss, a train full of ghosts as a boss, and during game over rape scenes your younger sister would phone you asking if you're okay

Gallery- The gallery was located in your bathroom via jumping down your toilet, transporting you to the scene recollection area. I underline this because I feel like it's a unique aspect not found in many other games

Language - The translation was probably machine, but it was passable as the machine English was decent or at least funny

I've combed through the rpgmaker, other, and wolf sections a few times but I still can't seem to find it, which leads me to believe I may have downloaded this game from off-site, a long time ago.

Any help would be appreciated.