Identify [Solved] Looking for a certain game

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
I'm looking for game where your a young man in a medieval setting with art kinda like peasant quest. I think you live with your sister, and you have an obnoxious fairy following you around. There was some witch which was going to teach you to use some kind of power (i think).
There was this lesbian tailorer that would show you some lingering etc. (I remeber that the lingering was kinda out of place for the setting of the game, futuristic)
There was some kind of forest which had elfs and you could like nail the queen or something.
There was a library with some chick working there which you could make her do stuff.
You could not walk around in the game, it was like a text menu which took you to places.
There were also some quests goign on I believe and you did some weird shit so your sister wouldnt get in trouble by some creepy nobel.
There were like warriors and stuff and some chick teaching you melee combat at some point.

It's been a long time since I played this, I dont think it was finished or dropped, but I can not find it.. If anyeone got any clue it's greatly appreciated