• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking [Solved]Help me find this game please

Oldboyy

Mar 24, 2020
I don't remember much about the plot but all I remember that it is a Corruption game and He's got some plan to Corrupt a Milf that used to be a slut for Him(When he was young) but now just an ordinary Housewife.

This is all I can remember from the Characters.

MC (Male) - Successful, Single. Cop/Detective (I Think)

Girls:

Twins - He met at the Coffee shop. The 1st twin is in a Wheelchair(pwd) and shy, have a huge crush to the MC the other Twin is a bit forward and matured.
They owed the MC for Saving the Wheelchair Twin for a something like Robbery, Assault, or Attempted R*pe. They invited him in their house or apartment as gesture of their gratitude. And the corruption begins.

The Milf - The milf that I was talking about that needs to be corrupted. Has a Daughter and a Husband.

The Daughter - friendly with the MC

The Assistant or Psychiatrist/Psychologist (I don't rememberrr!!!) - Totally Corrupted by the MC. You can either respect her demands or don't, and be harsh.

The Actress - The GF type for the MC. Here's what she looks like

1658503745458.png

Pardon my Engrish

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Yes that's from fashion business. But the game I'm looking for just so happens to used the same avatar(i don't what to call it) as Melanie from FB.
oh, sorry. I tried to find the game directly in the image without reading the text. my bad

• Haha
Reactions: Oldboyy