Identify [Solved] Dark Elf Mercenary game?

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
There was a game I played a while back about Dark Elf mercenaries that played a lot like Fire Emblem, and I thought the title was just 'Mercenaries' but when going back to find it the title wouldn't come up. I found the game being done by Sanguine Rose but I couldn't find the Dark Elf one. Does anyone know the name for it or can link it?

W65

May 31, 2018
Do you know if that game was Japanese or Western? Also, were the graphics 2D, 3D renders, or real-time 3D?

Any idea how old it is, about? Finished or still being developed?

Also, was it ALL dark elves, or just a lot of dark elves, or just the prominent characters were dark elves?

Sorry for the salvo of questions, but I'd like to help narrow down what it might be.

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
I don't mind the salvo, I appreciate your willingness to help! The game was Western, seemed to be a patreon game or a work in progress game from a third party site. As for the graphics they were all 2D graphics and the actual gameplay was with 2D sprites on a grid based battle grid a la Front Mission, Fire Emblem, or Advanced Wars. It was a pretty old game I think, must've been at nine months when I first played it, maybe shorter. Now the main cast of character that you played as and were party of your mercenary band was a dark elf commander, magic user, fighter, and you picked up an assassin later in the game. That was your main party and all I saw. You fought against the undead and humans. That's all I could remember, I hope it helps.

W65

May 31, 2018
Sorry, no dice. That's a pretty good description, but I'm not all that good with in-development Western games. It's kinda faintly familiar-sounding, but I just don't know what it could be. Hopefully someone a bit more knowledgable 'll stop by.

Lewdidimus

Nov 20, 2018
By any chance, were you looking for Sellsword?
Just came across it randomly, seems to fit your description.

Reactions: Senrune