Identify [Solved] Cant remember title of a game

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
I searched through like 20 pages but did not find it.

Female living in some sort of rural town, family goes into debt or something similar and she has to do various 'favors' to the townfolks.
Its 2dcg. Engine should be rpgm/wolf.

Anyone has an idea which game ?

May 31, 2017
Right now i can remember two featuring a rural town and a debt.
and .

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Female. :D I think she was living with her parents (might have been married/engaged) and the house was located in the northwestern corner of the village.
Maybe no parents either and she is just a female coming to the rural town for a job. Basically all males are just lewd. I think Village Head called dibs on her in a very early scene.

It didnt have to be a debt though. Just some arbitrary reason for her to go lewd in her village.
There was a tiny bit of combat involved. Its also possible

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i got curious of the game u mentioned op. if u actually manage to find the game. please update it here :D

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
i see. would u recommend any game that u had fun playing ? doesnt matter it its and RPG or not. animation would be a plus.

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
i see. would u recommend any game that u had fun playing ? doesnt matter it its and RPG or not. animation would be a plus.
Im generally a fan of fantasy settings and actual games in combination with scenes. So a good portion of them are somewhere between 10-20h of gameplay depending, some a lot longer. The majority are female protag all are drawn 2dcg, no animations(iirc).

In no order:

(male protag but enjoyable gameplay)

(same circle as Magica and straight up upgrade in terms of gameplay)

(still being worked on)
(still being worked on, little gameplay but lots of content and amazing art)

(male protag but enjoyable gameplay)

Edit: Also baring Seeds Of Chaos all of those games are playable with a controller.

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
the fact that you took the effort to link em all is awesome. u have my gratitude. thanks for recommendation. will check it out

Reactions: fbb