Identify [Solved] Can't remember the game name, been looking for a while

ZaleSha

Jan 23, 2023
Here is what I can remember about the game. You start out on a train heading home, once you get home you see a picture of your (dead? Not sure if he is dead or not) father, you quietly enter the house to not wake your mother, because you were not supposed to be home for another few days/a week i forget, you go to your room and see a picture of your sister, who is also coming back home in a few days if i recall correctly.

The game is in an anime style sort of like Depths Revival or Solvalley School (just a few examples).

The game Is NOT Two Sides.

Thanks for any responses, I have been trying to find the game for a while now.

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
checked the game on 2 other sites and dident have any obvious tags to get it banned but it do say " Until one day you meet a mysterious woman who offers you a job in a orphanage where many young women await you. "

so prob rule 7

Reactions: DragunsBahamuth

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Then the game was probably removed for violating some rule.
Then "They" should at least have the honesty to say so. I'm looking for it myself.

Update: a Google search brought up a SubscribeStar page [subscribestar.adult/directorgame] that mentions the controversy. It WAS a Rule 7 situation (the game includes prepubescent girls in sexual situations). Apparently f95 has such a backlog of violators that there was a communications SNAFU.

This brings up the issue that perhaps there should be some sort of record or at least a listing of games that have been deleted/excluded for various rule infractions, so that people don't waste their time looking up something that was deleted 2 years ago.

Last edited:

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Woah this game has been wiped off the face of the internet. Not even in subscribestar...

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Woah this game has been wiped off the face of the internet. Not even in subscribestar...
I mean, it's still being updated. Just got updated, actually. You can't see it in F95, but ********** still has it and they are still using Subsrcibestar and Pixiv.

Reactions: Yazen_