• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Identify {solved}Can't remember name of this game. Please Help!

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
You play a male mc, in the game you and your "mother" go to a cabin that your family owns. I Believe shortly before you and your mom go there your father had passed away. When there you find a room that has some disturbing info in it, it seems your father had been investigating some strange happenings in the local area.

You develop feelings for your mother so I do believe it has an incest tag. As well as having relations with some of the females in the local area so it might have Harem as well, though for some reason games with multiple LI's don't always get that tag.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I think you're talking about the game Back To The Cabin except that it was not the MC father but his grandfather who died and earlier had been investigating some strange happenings in the local area.

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
It must be since you are the second person that sent me this link. I guess when the dev chose to remake the game they cut out a decent amount of the content or most of the preview images are from very early in the game. Sad to see it abandoned.