Identify [SOLVED] A game I played before reinstalling windows [SOLVED]

saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Hi!
There's a game I played before reinstalling windows, and I completely forgot the name of the game, so here's the story, from what I remember.

So, the male MC (main character), I forgot how, came to find out that there is magic in his world. I think he's friends with the girl who tells him more about the world of magic. Anyway, the magic in that story needs sex to recharge (something about being the most effective way), but the girl hides that from MC, and when other female magic users end up meeting him, she tells them that he had an accident and is no longer able to have sex and is a sore spot for him so they should not bring it up. But when they went to another world, MC went on his own, and ended up having sex with a local girl/woman (I forgot how old she looked to be), and that's all the story I remember right now.

I really wanna know if he got revenge, but for that, I have to play the game again. I don't even remember if it had multiple-choice branches, or was a linear story. But it had images, it wasn't 3D (or, at least, if I remember that well).