• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Solved: 8muses banned

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I was banned from 8muses because I disliked a moderator, it's considered a personal insult...
Can someone send me an invitation (required now) so I can re-register and explain?
Thanks in advance

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
8muses team appears to be determined to sabotage themselves. First this BS about needing to be invited to register, then a few weeks ago their nonsense about only VIP-members allowed to post (said status can be acquired only by being invited and asking for it is a ban motive) and now, it seems non-registered people just can't access the so-called forum... Yeah, I write "so-called" because when you go to such length to make yourself so inacessible and unusable, they could as well run a private discord, not a forum on the internet...

amyyams

Dec 4, 2023
I'll miss 8Muses. It had a ton of links to stories, comics, and more. Hopefully this site can handle the migration of people from there to here.

Reactions: William1002

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
I had an account there as well -- for about 7 months , i saw my old login name and even sent a request for a password reset, no reply, it seems the entire forum is GONE , a shame , it was a good place to view new artists and thier content , the members were friendly to me at least , idk about anyone else, Still ... im going to keep the browser info and not clear anything. Im using the chrome browser btw. :rolleyes:

Radnor Arno

Oct 6, 2019
someone who is a computer programmer and he is very talented, could he make a new forum similar to 8Muses? :unsure:. I say, why is F25Zone not to replace 8Muses :cautious:

• Red Heart

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
someone who is a computer programmer and he is very talented, could he make a new forum similar to 8Muses? :unsure:. I say, why is F25Zone not to replace 8Muses :cautious:
Why is there so many people that use forums in write only mode ? Can't you read a thread with less than 10 posts and see that one ?

It's not like it was hard to find, it's the third post before yours in this thread !

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Why is there so many people that use forums in write only mode ? Can't you read a thread with less than 10 posts and see that one ?

It's not like it was hard to find, it's the third post before yours in this thread !
Clearly needed a computer programmer who is very talented to find it for them. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: anne O'nymous