skazy

Dec 14, 2017
I just read your post above. To tell you the truth, I do not know how to continue the story of Tatiana's mother (the last time she appears, she says she'll send an email explaining why she left home and left Tatiana alone).

I was thinking of making a route where Samantha becomes an insatiable whore (after all she appears fucking two or three guys when she answers the phone), but I think it will be more fun if she starts seducing all the other mothers of the game, lol.
hey, when did the part " (after all she appears fucking two or three guys when she answers the phone)" ? i didn'T see it. do i miss something? although it seems i have all the replay galery?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hey, when did the part " (after all she appears fucking two or three guys when she answers the phone)" ? i didn'T see it. do i miss something? although it seems i have all the replay galery?
It's at the event where Tatiana loses her virginity. She calls her mother and her mother appears (a single image) having sex with several people. This image does not appear in vanilla mode, only in hardcore mode.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How to go to scene 92? i do everythink but it no girl left
You need to do this scene before you heal Verdi, otherwise she disappears from the workplace.

You can start a new save, work there until you unlock the first scene, then talk to her again for the second scene. After that, the option to have sex with her at work becomes available.

If you hold "CTRL" while making the scenes, you can do all this in less than 2 minutes in a new save.

In the next updates I will correct this, because my original intention with Solvalley is that it is possible to do 100% of the scenes in the same save.

Reactions: JeovaD and ju1zzed

newasdxc1123

Nov 23, 2018
T
You need to do this scene before you heal Verdi, otherwise she disappears from the workplace.

You can start a new save, work there until you unlock the first scene, then talk to her again for the second scene. After that, the option to have sex with her at work becomes available.

If you hold "CTRL" while making the scenes, you can do all this in less than 2 minutes in a new save.

In the next updates I will correct this, because my original intention with Solvalley is that it is possible to do 100% of the scenes in the same save.
Thank I try this scene about 2 Hr. hahahaha

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey, i haven't finished this game yet, but i am at the point that i only need to propose to girls, so it is almost completed, i guess. now, do you intend to keep updating this game to add some side chicks and uncompleted side stories for a while, or dou you intend to work on a different project?
again, great game

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
@TK8000 hey, is the 3rd and 4th options for the library girl (the girl that has short hair) availible now? i cannot penetrate her and cannot call for other girls either

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hey, i haven't finished this game yet, but i am at the point that i only need to propose to girls, so it is almost completed, i guess. now, do you intend to keep updating this game to add some side chicks and uncompleted side stories for a while, or dou you intend to work on a different project?
again, great game
My intention is to finish Solvalley as fast as possible. There are people who are my patrons for more than 1 year and I have a moral obligation to deliver what they want. Also, I like Solvalley, even with all the problems and flaws, I have a special affection for the characters and I want them all to have a complete storyline. The next update will be in December.

@TK8000 hey, is the 3rd and 4th options for the library girl (the girl that has short hair) availible now? i cannot penetrate her and cannot call for other girls either
These scenes are not yet available. I forgot to put a warning and many players are wasting time trying to unlock this scene. I'm sorry. I'll try to compensate by creating some extra things when updating this event.

Reactions: Crosaith.

allo allo

Jul 1, 2017
Go to downtown, pool, then talk with Fenella.
Unfortunately Fenella is not there at the pool. I think there must be a bug because I definitely have already seen the Donna sex scene but it's not coming up in the scene replay either. Is there any way to fix this?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Unfortunately Fenella is not there at the pool. I think there must be a bug because I definitely have already seen the Donna sex scene but it's not coming up in the scene replay either. Is there any way to fix this?
I checked in here and apparently there is no bug. What version are you playing?

If you did the Donna event, the next day Fenella shows up at the pool. If you did not do Donna's event, Anastacia should be in the square waiting..

Last edited:

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
My intention is to finish Solvalley as fast as possible. There are people who are my patrons for more than 1 year and I have a moral obligation to deliver what they want. Also, I like Solvalley, even with all the problems and flaws, I have a special affection for the characters and I want them all to have a complete storyline. The next update will be in December.

These scenes are not yet available. I forgot to put a warning and many players are wasting time trying to unlock this scene. I'm sorry. I'll try to compensate by creating some extra things when updating this event.
yeah, figures. every character already has their own personality. i like this game. i wish you best for your next projects

Mafra2111

Jul 7, 2018
Could someone tell me more games like that? Games that I consider similar to the one I've played: TheSenior, MythicManor, SolvalleySchool, MaxLife, HaremHighSchool, Glassix, Harem_Hotel, Corruption, Research into Corruption and WaifuAcademy. Is there any that I have not played yet? LOL. I would like games not very short, that already have some updates.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Could someone tell me more games like that? Games that I consider similar to the one I've played: TheSenior, MythicManor, SolvalleySchool, MaxLife, HaremHighSchool, Glassix, Harem_Hotel, Corruption, Research into Corruption and WaifuAcademy. Is there any that I have not played yet? LOL. I would like games not very short, that already have some updates.
How about House Arrest ? Same developper, HoneySelect too, it's pretty cool as well. Try Movie Makers as well, I'm sure you're gonna like it. There's probably more but you mentionned the best already as far as I can tell. And you should try Honey Select if you didnt tried it yet or PlayHome if rape/forced sex is more your think.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Man of the House is another really good game, similar to the others you've listed. (going around a map advancing the story of different girls)

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
This game is amazing. Can't believe garbage HS games like LabRats made/make more money than this. Maybe you should have advertised more, like on reddit and other places. And also had pricier tiers. One of the best games I've ever played.

Reactions: u z i and queeg500

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
This game is amazing. Can't believe garbage HS games like LabRats made/make more money than this. Maybe you should have advertised more, like on reddit and other places. And also had pricier tiers. One of the best games I've ever played.
I'd rather not do marketing for my game for several reasons. The most important thing is that I use Illusion assets to create the art and this alone justifies an option in being an unknown dev.

In addition, I like to make the game for myself, and when the game gets known and starts to generate expectations, the development process gets annoying and the author has to stay policing the whole time thinking: "will the players go like this? "

Incidentally, this concern ruined my enjoyment in doing the HS Tutor initially, instead of making a game that I found amusing, I tried to be guided by what the players say is fun and the result is a relatively boring game (for my tastes_. Incidentally one of my biggest goals at the moment, besides finishing all the main storylines of Solvalley in 2018, is to transform HS Tutor in a game that I like.

All these things, in my opinion, justify me to continue in the shadows without making much money, without doing marketing, etc. What I get at Patreon is enough for me to survive, after all.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'd rather not do marketing for my game for several reasons. The most important thing is that I use Illusion assets to create the art and this alone justifies an option in being an unknown dev.

In addition, I like to make the game for myself, and when the game gets known and starts to generate expectations, the development process gets annoying and the author has to stay policing the whole time thinking: "will the players go like this? "

Incidentally, this concern ruined my enjoyment in doing the HS Tutor initially, instead of making a game that I found amusing, I tried to be guided by what the players say is fun and the result is a relatively boring game (for my tastes_. Incidentally one of my biggest goals at the moment, besides finishing all the main storylines of Solvalley in 2018, is to transform HS Tutor in a game that I like.

All these things, in my opinion, justify me to continue in the shadows without making much money, without doing marketing, etc. What I get at Patreon is enough for me to survive, after all.
Make the game you like, not the one that you think others will like.

We've got a community here with very diverse tastes. Those who like the games you make will find them and enjoy them!

Reactions: Sopherial and Hones
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes