Seeking Solid Games with different outfits and freedom of choice

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
Looking for recommendations for solid games with preferably female protagonist that allows you to change her outfits and make choices that impact the story, with solid game play, not too much grinding, believable stories and relationships.

Games that I really enjoyed:

Succulence: believable corruption, great outfit system, solid game play, not too much grinding, believable relationships.
Nymphomania Paradox: Amazing outfit system, believable corruption, solid game play, not pointless fighting.
Melty's Quest: Good outfit system, though not as detailed as the previous. A bit too much pointless fighting, but still an enjoyable game with relatively believable relationships.
Legen of Queen Opala Series: very good gameplay. A bit different than the rest on this list, but still really good as it has such a solid story that draws you in, and many different things to explore/choices to make.
Noxian Nights: also good gameplay and believable corruption, though too few outfit options in my opinion.
AIF games by Goblinboy, especially Meteor, School Dreams 3: these games are legendary, so many choices to make, very believable relationships, great themes, great ending system, choices have much impact on future events, not too much in terms of outfits, but the gameplay makes up for that tenfold.

most of these games are RPGM, but I am open for other platforms as well.

Bonus for me: choice of hairy pussy/armpits, urination. Not a must, but hey if a game has it I am more likely to enjoy it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looking for recommendations for solid games with preferably female protagonist that allows you to change her outfits...
has lots of different costumes. and have a handful, but here I think it's more armor progression than a choice (getting skimpier of course) at least for Eve. I don't think they don't really fit the other criteria though.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
has lots of different costumes. and have a handful, but here I think it's more armor progression than a choice (getting skimpier of course) at least for Eve. I don't think they don't really fit the other criteria though.

Thanks! Cursed Armor looks pretty awesome. Downloading now

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
@dickbutt22 If you want, there are also "President Yukino", "Meltys quest" and "Valiant Warrior Astrid" which are games like rpg with a lot of dress and very good games that I advise ...

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
yes I just saw that I was wrong name for the game "Meltys quest" (that you have already given above) but I do not remember the other game so I'll tell you "Chloe18 Vacation" it n There are not many different outfits but there are many and the game is good ... good game and I re-post if I remember the other game

for link sorry, (I do not know how to do like TheBlueKnight but at least you have the links):

-
-
-

ps : thanks for the advice TheBlueKnight
ps2 : for last ... good game !!!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yes I just saw that I was wrong name for the game "Meltys quest" (that you have already given above) but I do not remember the other game...
or maybe, ther're made by the same people. To link like this I use the chain button in the comment windows tool bar.

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
I'm only at the beginning of these two games (I bought on steam and dl patch ... for on) but for the moment it's just a story of destroyed or tearing out ... there there are not many (but they are good games).For the game it's Cuckolding Elfen Fire .