HTML Abandoned Sol Stories [v0.5] [Ahgd]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
So found this game, it's free, incomplete and the Patreon is mostly a tip jar. So the game is basically you are a slaver and after Earth gets introduced to many Alien races, governments fall and you take advantage of the chaos and become an intergalactic slaver or some shit like that. Anyways it plays similarly to TiTS and CoC with more focus on slaves and such. Currently no furry content from my playthrough but I didn't play for long or explore the galaxy all that much.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2016-10-04
Developer: AHGD -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Phuriousgeorge thanks for finding game

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, it's text only. It's not bad if you don't mind text only games. I'm still confused on how to properly break a girl and the "guide" provided is too cryptic as it doesn't really tell you shit.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
What works for me is getting a girl and then use the tantra harvester on her. After a day or so, enslave her and set her to be your assistant three shifts out of four, with the fourth being rest. Continue using the harvester to train her. If she's still rebellious at the end of the day put her back in the cells. After a day or two she'll let you train her skills. Train vaginal to level 1 interspersed with more harvesting.

Once she's reasonably well broken cut back the assistance to one shift and set the other two to sex training. Once she maxes out disposition you can set all three to sex training. Or cleaning, as required.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Added abandoned tag

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
whatever happened to the creator :( it's really good from what i've played of it shame it's abandoned