VN Others Abandoned Sofia's Secret [v1.0.1] [Lilith-Fetish ABDL]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

illiono

Jul 9, 2019
There is a 0.41 update. It was released a while ago, so I'll just leave it here:
Chngelog:

- All the pics are now available in the Gallery (Speak to the receptionist in the ending zone)

- A new bonus Scene to understand why Sofia has broke up with Claire 2 really old exclusive Srite of young adult Claire and Sofia (with alts) + Young adult Claire CG with 5 alts.
(Speak to Princess in the last row of characters in the ending zone)

- The dialogue frame has been edited to be more transparant so now we can see the text and the bottom of the sprite (it's better to see diapers when people are talking)

Windows:
Android:

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

Seems like he still working on the game?
OP - Updated

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Changelog:

--------
Update 1.0.1 (bug corrections)
-----

-Major Bug : You can't acces to new game after completing one time the game.
Corrected : Now the game will ask you if you want to acces to the Bonus Zone if you choose NO the game will launch a new game.

-Minor bug : 3 pathes in the Bonus Zone were broken when you use Valentina to trvel to scene in the game : Corrected.

- People ask if the Restaurant game and the Magician game are still in the game : the answer is YES. (I add a new Spoiler section in the bottom of this post to give some tips to find stuff that are now a little hidden.

-------
Update to 1.0
--------

This update is focus to enjoy the story from the beginning to the end ^^ :

- Close all the dead ends in the game. 17 pathes that was going to dead end now lead to a path in the game.

- Multiples bugs that can prevents you to see or enjoying the game has been deleted.

- Bonus Zone can be acces after completed the game once. (I add some informations to find Yuhi and Serina path that are major but can be skipped really easly in the game)

-Better graphic choice button.

- Polish the spelling and grammar.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes