stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i got in an endless fight with wedding thoughts now and reloading doesnt help. everytime i think "ok lets give this another try" i run in another bug. you really need to optimise this. it takes all the fun out of a game if you need to reload it 100 times and hope that it doesnt get stuck somewhere.

leggochieri

Aug 13, 2022
I defeated the "Doubt" boss with Dr. Maria and I playing what it seems like an endless cycle of randomly generated scenes after I come back home from work. Will I need to keep playing it for a bit for more content to appear or is the game done at that point?

Reactions: Umbra_2079

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
What do you do when you get to the wedding thoughts part of the game beside sleep and go to work? It seems like i'm stuck and it doesn't help that the wedding thoughts fight is bugged either

Tinboy69

Oct 30, 2021
What do you do when you get to the wedding thoughts part of the game beside sleep and go to work? It seems like i'm stuck and it doesn't help that the wedding thoughts fight is bugged either
You need to invite your girlfriend home. This increments a hidden variable that is responsible for continuing the story. If you have not completed additional tasks in the center near the stop, then you will have to invite the gf about 10 times. She must arrive, otherwise the variable is not incremented. After this, you will have an endless battle with wedding thoughts until they overcome you.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The MC agrees to see the therapist, he needs 50, he goes to work and beats work 3 times, doesn't earn any money, runs out of coffee and money so he goes home defeated. He can't beat work because he needs coffee and he has no money. So, I'm basically stuck. This game needs a cheat mode so he can add money. Or something else.

Reactions: TheEireMadOne

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
The MC agrees to see the therapist, he needs 50, he goes to work and beats work 3 times, doesn't earn any money, runs out of coffee and money so he goes home defeated. He can't beat work because he needs coffee and he has no money. So, I'm basically stuck. This game needs a cheat mode so he can add money. Or something else.
You can cheat using save editor, That's what i do with most rpgm games.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
You need to invite your girlfriend home. This increments a hidden variable that is responsible for continuing the story. If you have not completed additional tasks in the center near the stop, then you will have to invite the gf about 10 times. She must arrive, otherwise the variable is not incremented. After this, you will have an endless battle with wedding thoughts until they overcome you.
Oh ok i see i didn't know you had to let wedding thoughts win. But i did finally finish 1.0 and was wondering when the next update is? Game is honestly really good and had tons of content for it just being a 1.0.0 version.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
You can cheat using save editor, That's what i do with most rpgm games.
I'm an old guy who doesn't know how to do some of the magic that you guys do. I don't know what a save editor is or how to use it. Thanks anyway.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I'm an old guy who doesn't know how to do some of the magic that you guys do. I don't know what a save editor is or how to use it. Thanks anyway.
there you can upload (most of) your savefiles, edit them and then download the edited savefile.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
MC's gf is so hot and love to see her show off her body and lover's cums. Loved when MC's gf was dismissive and dominant towards mc. Great cuckold game.

For stuck videos people are getting, simply go into the \SodoraCity1_0_0pc\www\movies folder, then locate and delete the video which is getting stuck (can set folder view to large icons to make it easier to find the video). I only had to delete two or three videos throughout the playthrough so it isn't too bad, your mileage may vary.

yanon2222

Dec 14, 2022
Where do you find the shop to buy a ring or is it the end of content?
take the bus to business district and the shop is right above the bus stop. costs 400 coin, but your mom will end up giving you the money the next day. f.y.i. end of content is shortly after.

damiandik

Apr 12, 2021
View attachment 3020257

Overview:
The boy Tomy moves to the big city and begins his adult life. The stepmother allows Tomy to live in her empty apartment. His girlfriend Katrina helps him find a job. It may seem that Tomy is doing well. There is housing, a girl, a job. But in fact, his relationship with Katrina is in great danger...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-20
Release Date: 2023-10-18
Developer: Tinboy
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3015438 View attachment 3015439 View attachment 3015440 View attachment 3015441 View attachment 3015445
Probably the most hilarious way to get stuck lmao. I am out of money and don't have any coffee in my stock. Now I can't do shit

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes