SoB Chinese mods

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
I didn't have an issue on the 18+ part. The bottom line of text is in Russian again until you hover and Start Game text appears. I am using 0.5.1 SOB 0.26 CCE. I only copied mp3 and pic in assets/standalone_content. I overwrote the contents and it was several thousand files being replaced and a couple hundred extra.

Hemmi000

Jun 9, 2017
I used some weird merging of folders after starting a game and saving instantly on a fresh install with a custom QSP file name to get a new save folder and just loading the save after merging that install with the custom western/asian game. Didnt work everytime tho and took about 2hours to get a game that had the save file available, so not recommended.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
I tried the password GA游戏一号店, but it won't work in various programs like 7-zip. Does anyone know how to do it? I even tried changing Windows to Chinese language.
Have you try winrar? I never try any of that, just translate from the post.

Ed C

May 15, 2017
I didn't have an issue on the 18+ part. The bottom line of text is in Russian again until you hover and Start Game text appears. I am using 0.5.1 SOB 0.26 CCE. I only copied mp3 and pic in assets/standalone_content. I overwrote the contents and it was several thousand files being replaced and a couple hundred extra.
when I try to use the 0.26 CCE version, I can't bypass the 18+ part. There is no bottom text that allows me to click to say I'm over 18.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
when I try to use the 0.26 CCE version, I can't bypass the 18+ part. There is no bottom text that allows me to click to say I'm over 18.
Why are you trying to use 0.26? Are you trying to use both versions together? Only asking as I may try to do it later.

Ed C

May 15, 2017
Why are you trying to use 0.26? Are you trying to use both versions together? Only asking as I may try to do it later.
No, I'm not trying to use both together. I just saw someone above use 0.26 so curious in how it was done as I've only managed to do it using 0.21.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
No, I'm not trying to use both together. I just saw someone above use 0.26 so curious in how it was done as I've only managed to do it using 0.21.
Ok. I figured there isn't much point in trying anything other than 0.21 since that is what the version they have based it off. If someone comes out and says how they pulled off the merge I may try later.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Just copy assets/standalone_content/pic folder on top of original latest version, don't need anything else from these mods. Then you'll have original pics/videos if you run into newer content not covered by mods.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Just copy assets/standalone_content/pic folder on top of original latest version, don't need anything else from these mods. Then you'll have original pics/videos if you run into newer content not covered by mods.
Sounds easy. I was thinking I should probably play the original first though as I've skipped the last few versions but it shouldn't matter. I should get the best of both worlds this way but it's going to be a bit of a mess with regards to consistency of actors/actresses. I guess it's not something new to SOB.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
Have you try winrar? I never try any of that, just translate from the post.
Yes, I tried winrar. Also, I found another forum that confirmed that the password is just what you provided, but there must be a special way to input Chinese characters, spacing, or maybe the GA part. I'll research a bit more. Anyways, thanks for responding and all your help so far.

Actually, I do suspect that it's the wrong password or something is wrong with the archive naming maybe because when I made a passworded test zip file with that password, I was able to extract it using winrar.

Aksrox

May 7, 2017
Hey wont lie this shit is hell a confusing and i cant use torrent because its not allowed here.Is there some other way we can download this someone can do mega or something thanks

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
Whats the difference between Chinese and Chinese Golden Mod ?
I don't think anyone has gotten to see the Golden one because it doesn't extract properly with the given password. I think it's supposed to be mostly the same with a few extras (if I am reading one short translated description correctly).

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The Western version has an odd cheat mod system in it that includes another executable file, a SQLLite database and some runtimes.

As ever, be safe and check these things before running them on your computer.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Shit load of new videos that don't fit the story? Think I'll skip this one and wait for the dspeed one :p

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Hey! If you're like me, you're thinking "I sure wish I could actually see the content before spending 6 days downloading 60Gb from weird websites".

Worry no more. Here are pics from my folders - all the "title pictures" for the new girls (Western mod), and all of the folder sizes for each character (alphabetically and by size). The only characters that don't change are Anastasia and Elsa.

FWIW, I have it working with these photos and an English 0.26 qsp without any hiccups, although I started from scratch to see all the pics so I haven't gotten to all the new stuff yet.

Let me know what you want. A single character folder? Could probably arrange that. A listing of all files with an example for one or two of them? Could probably do that too.

BearBears

Black helicopter
Donor
May 3, 2017
Let me know what you want. A single character folder? Could probably arrange that. A listing of all files with an example for one or two of them? Could probably do that too.
Single char folders would be neat.

Also got a question: what parts do I need to download to get at least some of the new characters (e.g. mom, aunt Nina, Rada and Lizaveta)?

Reactions: erik39

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Single char folders would be neat.

Also got a question: what parts do I need to download to get at least some of the new characters (e.g. mom, aunt Nina, Rada and Lizaveta)?
Don't think it will work.
It's all one rar file split into parts. When I downloaded them sequentially I could get them to open up (ie: open parts 1-5 together or 1-10 together), but could not open single zips unless it was with the group.

Blargh - those 4 are about 15Gbs together. I'm not sure if I can get that much to you in a reasonable amount of time - might be better to just dl the whole pack. I can upload some sample vids/pics from those if it would help. I'll see what I can do.